Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about all the white people who consume and listen to hip hop?
1. fukk em

2. It's much easier to convince a kid to turn to violence and mayhem and stinkin thinkin when he's coming up in an environment defined by poverty and violence and wild shyt already than it is a kid who's been allotted a much better environment to grow in based on America being a racist bigoted disgusting nation and the paleness of his Caucasoid ass parents skin

White people just enjoy black destruction...even the non-racists ones, subconsciously they all love black ignorance and shyt like that bro. Not literally all, lol...I'm just sayin tho. Black kids feel more of a connection to these rappers imo, they wanna be them...white kids just want to be fans of them

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1968udM.png

5K7CxSD.png

O10UkX7.png
Bruhhhh...

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
1. fukk em

2. It's much easier to convince a kid to turn to violence and mayhem and stinkin thinkin when he's coming up in an environment defined by poverty and violence and wild shyt already than it is a kid who's been allotted a much better environment to grow in based on America being a racist bigoted disgusting nation and the paleness of his Caucasoid ass parents skin

White people just enjoy black destruction...even the non-racists ones, subconsciously they all love black ignorance and shyt like that bro. Not literally all, lol...I'm just sayin tho. Black kids feel more of a connection to these rappers imo, they wanna be them...white kids just want to be fans of them
breh you 40 and read books??? holy shyt
Bruhhhh...

yea nas said it 30 yrs ago, you was only 8 tho so it aint count

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh you 40 and read books??? holy shyt

yea nas said it 30 yrs ago, you was only 8 tho so it aint count
38...and yes, 1 a week, at least I try to.

It counted when I was 8...18, etc....it's just I was too young and stupid to grasp the absolute shyt I was being fed by these dudes. What's so hard to understand? Lol. When I was a kid I thought as a kid thinks...I'm 40 now, as you say...shyt different man, if you still thinking the same way you did at 20 as a 40 year old then you trippin. I don't fault none of the youth for jackin this ish...my only issue ever is the grown people in the culture jackin it and ignoring what it does to the babies, shh is disgusting. I'm not just gonna keep repeating myself tho, you 40 so you can think/do/listen to/deny whatever you want kid, enjoy yaself.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
38...and yes, 1 a week, at least I try to.

It counted when I was 8...18, etc....it's just I was too young and stupid to grasp the absolute shyt I was being fed by these dudes. What's so hard to understand? Lol. When I was a kid I thought as a kid thinks...I'm 40 now, as you say...shyt different man, if you still thinking the same way you did at 20 as a 40 year old then you trippin. I don't fault none of the youth for jackin this ish...my only issue ever is the grown people in the culture jackin it and ignoring what it does to the babies, shh is disgusting. I'm not just gonna keep repeating myself tho, you 40 so you can think/do/listen to what you want kid, enjoy yaself.

I'm reading Kenan Thompsons memoir RN....u should check it out

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading Kenan Thompsons memoir RN....u should check it out
I'm not really into memoirs too tough unless it's like heroes of mine or brilliant thinkers/leaders and stuff like that who changed the world...but I grew up watching son so I appreciate the recommendation, I might get around to that, he's had an excellent career.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm not really into memoirs too tough unless it's like heroes of mine or brilliant thinkers/leaders and stuff like that who changed the world...but I grew up watching son so I appreciate the recommendation, I might get around to that, he's had an excellent career.

Its funny....he's a good writer.....from old ATL....and has a similar mind n talking points 2 a lot of coli brehs.....its worth it IMO :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No Child Left Behind did its thing :laff:
Take Hip Hop out of existence

We still have movies and video games.
Would the goalpost be moved today.
I swear everyone wanna make excuses for having shifty parents or being one...
Wash rinse repeat. Cats don’t get it. Get rid of hip hop tomorrow. More poor and hungry black people in the hood that would instead of rapping about it would be doin it. nikkas talk that shyt but would be afraid to walk thru the version of their city before hip hop existed.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don’t nobody like a preachy mothatfuka. Most people will agree that hip hop definitely has negative values to it, just like all forms of entertainment. But nikkas love to cherry pick shyt out of rap, then act obtuse to the fact that all gangster rap could cease to exist right now and the black man’s plight would be no different. But nikkas wanna feel smart and important and harp on rap all day. I believe it’s rooted out of jealousy. I think you nikkas envy these rappers.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Don’t nobody like a preachy mothatfuka. Most people will agree that hip hop definitely has negative values to it, just like all forms of entertainment. But nikkas love to cherry pick shyt out of rap, then act obtuse to the fact that all gangster rap could cease to exist right now and the black man’s plight would be no different. But nikkas wanna feel smart and important and harp on rap all day. I believe it’s rooted out of jealousy. I think you nikkas envy these rappers.
I been saying nikkas is jealous of these rappers on here.