Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm gaining respect for him. He stands on his square, and he's not a bytch:ehh:
If he really stand on his square he would name names instead of the vague goofball shyt. nikkas got all the smoke for the black man but when it’s time to name these crackas who control all this shyt they vague and silent. Son is a cap.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If he really stand on his square he would name names instead of the vague goofball shyt. nikkas got all the smoke for the black man but when it’s time to name these crackas who control all this shyt they vague and silent. Son is a cap.
I'm for calling them all out. You can't make a grown man make destructive music. If you're that easy to buy, oh well. They're super corny talking about turkeys and all this positive shyt, then go right back to the bullshyt making records.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
That'a what Dee-1 does:

He's a rapper, an activist, and a college professor who has taught at Harvard and now has a residency at Tufts University:

Thank you for his background. He can actually spit. Thanks for the info and links.

@Art Barr he can actually rhyme. But like you, I'm weary of new artists. Him on Sway and major schools IS credible. But only time will tell.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Greatest part of watching this dude and people of this ilk speaking out against this poisonous deadly demonic sh!t yall love so much is the comment sections, lol...it be like 80% love and support and like 20% people angry af at him and attacking him like he's the horrible bad guy...because he has a problem with the horrible bad guys who yall made good guys in your heads because you like twerking to their music and living your fake gangsta fantasies vicariously thru them and all that nutty sh!t.

Anything positive is gonna get pushback. Drama, messiness, gossip & all things negative is highly revered, regardless of what some of these posters will attempt to make it seem like. They love that shyt & don't want it to change.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I wonder if nikkas thought Curtis mayfield was destroying the black community when he made Pusherman
Probably not, since Pusherman was made for a movie soundtrack, and Curtis Mayfield (R.I.P.) made message/conscious music from the time he went solo until he passed away.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Did he do press telling everyone how much he was slanging in the streets and swearing all that shyt is real?
Yes. I remember seeing NBA Mayfield on Soul Train telling Don Cornelius about how he came from the trenches & got it out the mud because he stood on business until he became the plug.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
How bout this goof nikka go to the inner cities and ACTUALLY see what’s contributing to the shyt that’s going on instead of using this cop out? How bout the fact that since Weed been legal more and more teenagers are suffering from symptoms of psychosis? nikkas talk all that shyt but don’t be nowhere and don’t do shyt. Just talk. Like I said before son a lowkey egomaniac.

He was a high school teacher and actually taught Fredo Bang and Gee Money from TBG.

You can’t get any more “outside” ground level with Black youth than that.

How are YOU outside with the yungins that aren’t your own?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
That'a what Dee-1 does:

He's a rapper, an activist, and a college professor who has taught at Harvard and now has a residency at Tufts University:

You know what? Whats his best work to check out? If you or anyone else can say.

I didn't like this dude at first but he may be a leader after all. Better him than others.