Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I’m dead ass sick of this nikka. Son sound like an egomaniac. That’s the crazy thing.
Agreed.

Sick of that mushmouth ass nikka Art of Dialogue MORE, though.
Why yall clicking and seeking out something you sick of? Or are the algorithms pushing them all on your feeds?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I wish he woulda just said glorifying Drug Dealing rap instead of Trap because people will probably take it like that and that's clearly not what he meant, wasn’t just a South thing. People will make narratives out of anything you give them and just discard the actual point you’re making lol. “Why you dissin Atlanta!? You hate the South!!? fukk you”😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Cube put it best, People took far more offense to Gangsta Rap than they did for every factor that contributed to set the stage to even create Gangsta Rap.

And if we're being honest, a lot of them "why are we glorifying this?" folks just mad cause nobody wants to hear the shyt they rap about.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I wish he woulda just said glorifying Drug Dealing rap instead of Trap because people will probably take it like that and that's clearly not what he meant, wasn’t just a South thing. People will make narratives out of anything you give them and just discard the actual point you’re making lol. “Why you dissin Atlanta!? You hate the South!!? fukk you”😂🤷🏽‍♂️
How bout this goof nikka go to the inner cities and ACTUALLY see what’s contributing to the shyt that’s going on instead of using this cop out? How bout the fact that since Weed been legal more and more teenagers are suffering from symptoms of psychosis? nikkas talk all that shyt but don’t be nowhere and don’t do shyt. Just talk. Like I said before son a lowkey egomaniac.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
How bout this goof nikka go to the inner cities and ACTUALLY see what’s contributing to the shyt that’s going on instead of using this cop out? How bout the fact that since Weed been legal more and more teenagers are suffering from symptoms of psychosis? nikkas talk all that shyt but don’t be nowhere and don’t do shyt. Just talk. Like I said before son a lowkey egomaniac.
Pretty much.

Ol' "put a band-aid on a cancer patient" ass nikka.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
He is from New Orleans breh. He aint from the burbs.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hmmm..

Drug raps can't be made by legends..

Cause

JZ
Nas
Big
Mobb Deep
Snoop
50 Cent
Scarface
The entire Wu

and so forth.

In fact, name me a legend that NEVER rapped about being a drug dealer.

I have like 3 in mind. But almost every rap record since '93 has been street shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That'a what Dee-1 does:

He's a rapper, an activist, and a college professor who has taught at Harvard and now has a residency at Tufts University:

Yeah educated but not smart enough.

to learn how to be a skilled emcee.

Man stop.

Now my damn Metadata got this wack nikka in it.

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He is from New Orleans breh. He aint from the burbs.
I don’t care where he from. U can be from anywhere and not be outside. Also. Son act like a hoe. nikka what u contribute to the culture to say who’s able to be a legend or not? nikka u ain’t OBLIGATED to fukk wit hip hop. Go listen to or do something else but don’t be tryna gatekeep some shyt u barely put a foot note of work in for.