Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agree with everything he said yet again.

I like that he speaks in generalities and isn't pinpointing individuals anymore like he did Ross and Meek. I mean pinpointing individuals is more effective and gratifying for the fans watching who just want to be entertained...but for One you'd be just listing names forever there are so many, and for Two that's just gonna create frivolous pointless personal beefs between you and those individuals and take the focus off of the actual message you're trying to convey. This corny interviewer wanted him to say some names badly so he could have a spicy title for the video, lol, smh.

Greatest part of watching this dude and people of this ilk speaking out against this poisonous deadly demonic sh!t yall love so much is the comment sections, lol...it be like 80% love and support and like 20% people angry af at him and attacking him like he's the horrible bad guy...because he has a problem with the horrible bad guys who yall made good guys in your heads because you like twerking to their music and living your fake gangsta fantasies vicariously thru them and all that nutty sh!t. Protect Dee-1 at all costs, hope he gets bigger, pause.

Salute Special Ed too, btw.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
First off.

nikka who.

not even pressing play before i say this.

we got people who not real emcees.
always speaking about hiphop culture and the business of rap.
Plus not talembout how gangsta rap is a complete misappropriated construct.
that was taken and engineered by the same white guy

who wanted to market rock.
as vigilante music. So trying to speak and not know any of this. Then talk about rap and not speak on this is dishonest. Plus shows a culture thief with disconnect speaking out of turn.

With that said

Someone give me some idea about who the fukk this is.

As i am not fukkin uo my digital foot print with no offbrand face ass nikkas at this point. So somebody tell me who the fukk this is and why is he being ssked about hiphop.

Art Barr

Crumple

All Star
Daps

This dude is tripping me out. All the best for him.

Hip hop is expression. Better put into music then the street - but leave an empowering message and make it dope along the way.

How old is this kid? He comes off like he's a major authority on hip hop - his messages have merit - but he trips me out. Like he comes off like he has it all together. Life figured out.

What's his biography? What does he do for money?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This dude is tripping me out. All the best for him.

Hip hop is expression. Better put into music then the street - but leave an empowering message and make it dope along the way.
That'a what Dee-1 does:

How old is this kid? He comes off like he's a major authority on hip hop - his messages have merit - but he trips me out. Like he comes off like he has it all together. Life figured out.

What's his biography? What does he do for money?
He's a rapper, an activist, and a college professor who has taught at Harvard and now has a residency at Tufts University:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree with alot of what he says but he got an interview where he's interviewing T.I. So would he stand on that in front of T.I.? I don't believe that

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trap music only comes from Atlanta...

To say that TI,Jeezy,Gucci,2 Chainz and Future shouldn't be considered legends is just another weirdo saying things.
I wish he woulda just said glorifying Drug Dealing rap instead of Trap because people will probably take it like that and that's clearly not what he meant, wasn’t just a South thing. People will make narratives out of anything you give them and just discard the actual point you’re making lol. “Why you dissin Atlanta!? You hate the South!!? fukk you”😂🤷🏽‍♂️