Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I won’t even say he’s attention whoring because Dee-1 has always been on this steeze.

What’s annoying are the media sites that think it’s cool to keep doing the same interviews and sending out the same weak messaging just to get our attention.

Like, that shyt was almost two months ago now.

They’re the real whores.

It’s easy to blame Dee-1 but he’d say what he’s saying regardless of who asked him. The problem is the people asking just wanna push the issue, making it look as if he’s running around trying to start something.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Charleston white and Hassan the same way. Talk shyt about rappers and soon as they get a bag they start wearing the start up rappers kit. They dont give a shyt about black ppl
They are youtube entertainers and not social activist.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Anyone perpetuating narratives like these is really just saying black people are in a cultural deficit, and like Bill Cosby said, we would escape oppression by pulling our pants up and going back to playing jazz. Hip hop is not making black people kill each other, and what’s more is the idea that we are disproportionately killing each other at higher rates is both racist and wholly unfounded

Breh it really just goes to show yow little the average mfer thinks about black people. I expect it from cacs and the like but from your own people? smfh. And I'm someone who doesn't like that shyt at all, but I'm sorry, to act like just critiquing a subgenre of music is gonna cease any and all violent issues this country has is a fukking pipe dream.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This nikka knows more Finesse2tymes lyrics than Dee 1 lyrics. I’ve never seen him post any positive Dee 1 lyrics or in general for that matter. Dude post the same set of stats and the same sets of lyrics in every thread. The nikka is obsessed with these rappers and has some issues deep within himself to be on this agenda for a whole decade.

A lot of this really makes me post a lot less in the booth.

I don't go in TSC subform and talk shyt about wrestling....its not my thing....so I don't go in there.....

:manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People want reparations for forced unpaid labor from the US govt.

But don't realize private modern industry also owes reparations to Black people.

The American Music Recording Industry reaped billions upon billions of dollars off of promoting and selling a negative image of Black people for decades around the world without Black people's consent. An image most Black people disagree with.
They used our image to produce violent, sexist, terroristic music to a wide audience and we never saw a dime.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Nah, the ones who did it before it was super popular can definitely be considered legends :yeshrug: