HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Man I’m Hinge gang till the day I die :banderas:

bagged some of the baddest bytches off that mf. First girl I bagged I remember she gave me the addy to come pick her up I googled mapped it and it was a nice ass condo in the middle of the city I couldn’t believe it.

Since then it’s been so much girls that I met I threw the other apps in the bushes. Girls with careers and not too much bad attitudes just want the dikk and bounce.

Had hoes come thru cook for me, bytches pulling up in expensive ass cars, and ain’t nothing like inviting a bytch to my pool for drinks and then heading up stairs :noah:.. I did get fukked up on it found a dope shorty and I faked like I came off but her friends found me on that mf and told her I tired to play it off but it had the active now status on it :snoop: Tried the other apps and the quality wasn’t there

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Y’all gotta download Hinge brehs. This shyt is cake if your in a major city.

BLK is fulla bots & fat hoes who expect alot. Pof is dead. Match fulla older turtleneck hoes who are always 20lbs overweight. Hinge got the young classy proffessional girls with tight bodies who shop at organic shops in Noma in DC. Or own they own houses in Bowie.

I can literally smash a new girl every week….I get hit on by literally every race but esp by black & latinas ofc….but ive seen white italiam asian middle eastern samoan colombian etc talking to a somali now

sometimes I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

at once I had 7 girlfriends. This past summer. That was too much

Download that shyt brehs. If ur in a major city & dress decently + have a decent social circle it’s over. I got the formula. All I need now is an IG & Im the man. I dont even need to cold approach but I still do pull irl. With Hinge I could just literally lay back.

@Hungerpain @Wild self

If you have a decent social circle, why do you need Hinge?