HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t been in ya dms lately nyukka. I’m 21 you an old head, I have time to hit my stride and walk circles around your fake Haitian ass. Dumb cac
But when I and other posters asked you for the addy so we could smack fire out of you, you bytch up. :laff:

We need nikkas like you to die off and breed out of the community. But it can’t come soon enough lol. My 17 year old cousin makes more money and is more accomplished than you in LA.

Back to the ignore list you go. Begging ass loser.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
But when I and other posters asked you for the addy so we could smack fire out of you, you bytch up. :laff:

We need nikkas like you to die off and breed out of the community. But it can’t come soon enough lol. My 17 year old cousin makes more money and is more accomplished than you in LA.

Back to the ignore list you go. Begging ass loser.
Post receipts, cuz you known to lie. Especially at on ya cousin:duck:. You not in LA or I woulda beat that ass already

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Post receipts, cuz you known to lie. Especially at on ya cousin:duck:. You not in LA or I woulda beat that ass already
Send your addy or stfu. You’re a bum who can’t even even pass community college courses. My cousin works at in n out. He makes more money than you :laff:

Im done picking on you again. This thread is solid. Ignore list you go.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Send your addy or stfu. You’re a bum who can’t even even pass community college courses. My cousin works at in n out. He makes more money than you :laff:

Im done picking on you again. This thread is solid. Ignore list you go.
You not done you just know you lyin and bullshytting again. He don’t make more money than me then:mjlol:. He not working OT legally at 17:mjlol:. And are you dumb, I passed all but 1 class dumbass. Pull up to 5270 sunset Blvd, we’ll fight there:pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Idk what the fukk is up with these apps. Kid you not, I had a profile with bout 6 pics with some low matches, then I deleted it and made a new one for fun with 1 fukkin pic and had 99+ in a day.

I still don’t understand how that fukkin works.

it’s the algorithm, have had it happened to me as well . Only way is to delete

if you swipe on a few hot chicks and they don’t swipe back you seem to get a ugly stack of chicks. If they match with you, then your next stack is above average

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
RT hinge wavy. Back when I was single I was hitting on there, and like OP said it be the pretty distinguished ladies too. Their whole setup is much more “adult” than the other apps.

I remember at one point I was hitting so much they gave me a free premium membership for a min :russ:

damn. some days I miss the game.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

if you swipe on a few hot chicks and they don’t swipe back you seem to get a ugly stack of chicks. If they match with you, then your next stack is above average
How does the algorithm know whose ugly and whose not? Is it the amount of swipes a particular profile gets? I guess there’s a correlation with that.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

How soon do you recommend to make a new account after deleting it? I think they can tell if you keep deleting your account to get more matches.