HINGE Is The Future Brehs

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I got zero matches on Hinge and I live in NY.

Guys, don't forget that OP is a prettyboy. Your mileage may vary.

Where in NY are you? I'm in BK and I move my location around. I took down a joint who lived in the UES. And you know joints from the city hate messing with BK.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Best thing about POF is that you could browse incognito, I'm assuming swipe based apps don't have that functionality.
Everybody ain't trying be available to everyone

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hinge has the best looking women but in my experience most of them went multiple dates and are looking for a relationship. I haven’t tapped in on the apps in a minute but for just a smash I still eat off bumble

You made a good point as well. These women want to be wined and dined. I think is best for guys at least looking to date somewhat seriously.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I've gotten the most matches from Hinge. It used to be all fat bytches a couple of years back but now like 90% of the women on there are fit and classy. Also, it feels like the app with the most non-black women who fukk with black men. Only problem is the size of the user base in my city (charlotte), which feels small relative to the other apps. I end up seeing the same faces I swiped left on over and over again unless I remove them altogether.

Bumble probably has the most women in my area but it's very :mjpls: and maga-ish on there... damn near feels like Christian Mingle with how conservative most of the women lean. I met my girl on there, though, so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Y’all gotta download Hinge brehs. This shyt is cake if your in a major city.

BLK is fulla bots & fat hoes who expect alot. Pof is dead. Match fulla older turtleneck hoes who are always 20lbs overweight. Hinge got the young classy proffessional girls with tight bodies who shop at organic shops in Noma in DC. Or own they own houses in Bowie.

I can literally smash a new girl every week….I get hit on by literally every race but esp by black & latinas ofc….but ive seen white italiam asian middle eastern samoan colombian etc talking to a somali now

sometimes I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

at once I had 7 girlfriends. This past summer. That was too much

Download that shyt brehs. If ur in a major city & dress decently + have a decent social circle it’s over. I got the formula. All I need now is an IG & Im the man. I dont even need to cold approach but I still do pull irl. With Hinge I could just literally lay back.

@Hungerpain @Wild self
I was thinking about going back into the online game :ohhh: good look. Never tried Hinge. It always was Tinder/Bumble for me.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I got zero matches on Hinge and I live in NY.

Guys, don't forget that OP is a prettyboy. Your mileage may vary.
Oh, I know.

I live in San Diego, and all of my matches are either ugly or fat/have poor figures. shyt is infuriating when you pay $9.99 for the premium subscription, just for Jennifer with the double-chin and flat ass to think she has a chance:skip:.

Like, bruh, what the fukk did you think this was, fam:skip:?

I don't drink or get high, so there's literally no way, dog:skip:.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Im saying. Fine as hell like 90’s Aaliyah fine + got they own money. We even got a decent selection of latinas with the 2nd gen having better access to food & gyms. Middle Eastern hoes be BAD. Some Filipinas, alot fukk with brehs. Idk about Asians tho.

Our pawgs are trash tho.

on a side note why does it seem like pg county have more lightskin girls than normal? Lol

Facts moe lol

I’m legit surprised at how good the Middle East women are out here, most especially over on the VA side.

The Asian girls out here are aight. It’s some fairly cute Korean girls tho but I’ve only seen maybe one on Hinge.

The white girls/pawgs seem like they’re a lil bit better on Hinge compared to Tinder but if you into pawging, they still look like they live a lot to be desired lmao

Funny you mentioned light skin lmao, I’ve always assumed most of them be out VA since that’s like the redbone capital of the DMV lol

It be a lotta cute ass mixed girls on Hinge too, not surprisingly tho a lot of them tend to live in either VA or Howard County :russ: