HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
There is no incognito mode....can't fukk with it....at least with Bumble you can choose to only been seen by hos you like

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I might have to get divorced secretly without my wife knowing for a few months. :deadmanny:

Nah, let me stop before nikkas on here sideeye me. :whoa:
Or she log into her burner account. If I don’t see you post I might have to call the police :mjgrin:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This is how an app gets polluted. Its not different than a private hunting ranch.

A top tier guy tells mid tier who tells low tier about a place. Next thing you know every dumbass thats never shot a gun is being noisy as hell shooting at anything the wind blows and all the deer and good animal game have left the area. Then a dumbass top tier guy finds another app that is good, takes sympathy on his weaker brethren and tells them about it and the process starts over again. Those lower mid tier and low tier guys would be striking out regardless. Half the reason they are on apps is because they have a chance to use some words instead of getting rejected immediately. If they had to cold approach in real life it'd probably be an L.

These women talk. Hinge WAS good but females are getting hip to what's happening especially with guys doing no shows on dates.

I can't imagine entertaining 7 women and still having real life goals. Women are a side dish in my life not the entree. I've got too many things to get done in life to try to be dating that many women at once.

But to each his own

:hubie:

Quoted for emphasis. WORK....then you can eat for your 30s, 40s and 50s.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Back when hinge first came out in 2018 and was in its infancy stage :banderas:

Me and my boy i put on :eat:real well.

Haven’t been back on it since summer of last year. Probably the best app out of all the ones i’ve ever used.

It became real mainstream though to the point where i seen ads for it on TV and plastered all over our public train advertisement boards. :francis:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Im not a prettyboy:mjlol:I just dress dress decent & look mysterious.

Yes its worth it.

You don't want to believe it but your results say otherwise. For comparison, I'm fly as hell and look mysterious, yet I can't produce the same results. Not even just the same results. Straight up ZERO. You'd think I'd get at least a little something but no.

You're officially a member of handsomegang. Prettyboy/handsome whatever. Same shyt. Women find your face pleasant.

I'm not hatin either. You still give good advice.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol explain.

if you just create an account and you're not getting matches or seeing avg and below looking chicks you're in the quicksand. Delete and start over it's something to do with their algorithm. If you don't start out hot the only way out of it is to start over again.

I've had to do it a few times

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if you just create an account and you're not getting matches or seeing avg and below looking chicks you're in the quicksand. Delete and start over it's something to do with their algorithm. If you don't start out hot the only way out of it is to start over again.

I've had to do it a few times
I see. Ive gotten like three matches after i liked them but tbh i think my standards are too high. After we match i unmatch cause im like “meh”. Then the ones who randomly liked me were fat chicks

lol. Nothing beats seeing and meeting a girl in real life

what amazes me is how many girls i have met or know tthrough friends that i see on there

good looking girls too and some of which had a chance with me. Women sre too picky

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I see. Ive gotten like three matches after i liked them but tbh i think my standards are too high. After we match i unmatch cause im like “meh”. Then the ones who randomly liked me were fat chicks

lol. Nothing beats seeing and meeting a girl in real life

what amazes me is how many girls i have met or know tthrough friends that i see on there

good looking girls too and some of which had a chance with me. Women sre too picky

If you are getting fat girls delete, the algorthorim is messed up. And yeah I've seen some chicks i know that look way average in life