HINGE Is The Future Brehs

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what im seeing theres always seems to be like a different site where the majority of chicks flock to, it was tinder at one time, back in the day it couldve been pof or others im not remembering, was never on match cause didnt you have to pay? but it seems like hinge is the new one and maybe bumble but id rather do the talking myself and initiate myself so if it was me id do hinge. seeing someone currently so havent been into it in a while but i see where the shyt is flowing, you can eat easily in a big city if you just got decent game and a decent income/status whatever. nothing even big. woman have less options right now they even willing to be side chicks and shyt just to deal with a real dude

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Oh, I know.

I live in San Diego, and all of my matches are either ugly or fat/have poor figures. shyt is infuriating when you pay $9.99 for the premium subscription, just for Jennifer with the double-chin and flat ass to think she has a chance:skip:.

Like, bruh, what the fukk did you think this was, fam:skip:?

I don't drink or get high, so there's literally no way, dog:skip:.

San Diego is rough.

Met this one on there who told me the last guy she was with got out of Prison a couple weeks before, but "we just hooked up" :scust:

Well, at least I got to walk outside for a bit.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Y’all gotta download Hinge brehs. This shyt is cake if your in a major city.

BLK is fulla bots & fat hoes who expect alot. Pof is dead. Match fulla older turtleneck hoes who are always 20lbs overweight. Hinge got the young classy proffessional girls with tight bodies who shop at organic shops in Noma in DC. Or own they own houses in Bowie.

I can literally smash a new girl every week….I get hit on by literally every race but esp by black & latinas ofc….but ive seen white italiam asian middle eastern samoan colombian etc talking to a somali now

sometimes I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

at once I had 7 girlfriends. This past summer. That was too much

Download that shyt brehs. If ur in a major city & dress decently + have a decent social circle it’s over. I got the formula. All I need now is an IG & Im the man. I dont even need to cold approach but I still do pull irl. With Hinge I could just literally lay back.
:hubie:
@Hungerpain @Wild self
Good looks, my home girl told me about this too, and I’m probably going to relocate to LA. I had a fantastic Tinder date last night but cant go wrong with more options. The humanity on display just indescriminetly going to bars/clubs can be disheartening at times - on Saturday I had a chick dead ass tell me 10 minutes into a conversation that she had stabbed 4 people. I played it cool but :hubie:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Y’all gotta download Hinge brehs. This shyt is cake if your in a major city.

BLK is fulla bots & fat hoes who expect alot. Pof is dead. Match fulla older turtleneck hoes who are always 20lbs overweight. Hinge got the young classy proffessional girls with tight bodies who shop at organic shops in Noma in DC. Or own they own houses in Bowie.

I can literally smash a new girl every week….I get hit on by literally every race but esp by black & latinas ofc….but ive seen white italiam asian middle eastern samoan colombian etc talking to a somali now

sometimes I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

Download that shyt brehs. If ur in a major city & dress decently + have a decent social circle it’s over. I got the formula. All I need now is an IG & Im the man. I dont even need to cold approach but I still do pull irl. With Hinge I could just literally lay back.

@Hungerpain @Wild self
I like Hinge and worse case you got those snap chat girl you can always pay for...Hinge for the win

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Recently got into these apps after being out the game a long time. Didn't get much play on Bumble, tried Hinge and the love came streaming in right away... mostly from South Asian women who really aren't my cup of tea though.

The matches are there, but the convo with these broads is horrendous. I be losing interest and just deading the convo. But I did meet one dope ass chick with a great sense of humor, and a couple with decent personalities :ehh:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what im seeing theres always seems to be like a different site where the majority of chicks flock to, it was tinder at one time..
It's honestly cause of threads like these that women start running to new apps. In the beginning, it's all good for them and the decent, lowkey dudes eat.
But then the knuckleheads start taking advantage; then the fukkboys come thru; then the women leave to the next app. It's eventually gonna happen to Hinge too. I'm not even mad at it. It's all in the game. It's just kinda interesting to me.
I mean, dude's original post is exhibit A on why women leave:
I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

Enjoy while it lasts. It's the present. Not the future.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
It's honestly cause of threads like these that women start running to new apps. In the beginning, it's all good for them and the decent, lowkey dudes eat.
But then the knuckleheads start taking advantage; then the fukkboys come thru; then the women leave to the next app. It's eventually gonna happen to Hinge too. I'm not even mad at it. It's all in the game. It's just kinda interesting to me.
I mean, dude's original post is exhibit A on why women leave:

Enjoy while it lasts. It's the present. Not the future.
Nikka had 7 gf? How? And 7 sounds like maximum share that girl time:lolbron:can’t keep tabs on all em:mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oh, I know.

I live in San Diego, and all of my matches are either ugly or fat/have poor figures. shyt is infuriating when you pay $9.99 for the premium subscription, just for Jennifer with the double-chin and flat ass to think she has a chance:skip:.

Like, bruh, what the fukk did you think this was, fam:skip:?

I don't drink or get high, so there's literally no way, dog:skip:.
You’re in San Diego. There’s bad bytches everywhere outside.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
if you just create an account and you're not getting matches or seeing avg and below looking chicks you're in the quicksand. Delete and start over it's something to do with their algorithm. If you don't start out hot the only way out of it is to start over again.

I've had to do it a few times
Idk what the fukk is up with these apps. Kid you not, I had a profile with bout 6 pics with some low matches, then I deleted it and made a new one for fun with 1 fukkin pic and had 99+ in a day.

I still don’t understand how that fukkin works.