HINGE Is The Future Brehs

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
I was on Hinge a couple of years ago. It's a cool app but it doesn't have an incognito mode like some of the others.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
been saying this. hinge is it, especially for quality black women (because the algorithm sends you people you like and who like you and race is a factor, unlike tinder. so don't worry, pawgset, you're fine:mjpls:)

and women who are serious about shyt. tinder is just college hoes and out of college hoes, and half of them just want validation

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I cosign this 100%. I caught a few bodies this year off hinge.

Good quality, they all had good jobs and were pretty. Way better than Tinder and Bumble, which is the worst because chicks on there ALWAYS take themselves too seriously. Like if you were the catch you think you were, you wouldn't be on this app talking to me.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hinge is cool but I have ran across a lot of mental illness on that app. These professional 30 year old women take great happy looking pics but they are insufferable depressed bytches…

So to be honest, this is fair too. Had some 36-37 year old joints with cats talk about they need to be courted and shyt. Like the value they're placing on themselves is ridiculous. One of them is one of those super liberal ally chicks. So you know how that goes - hit once and faded out on her.

Hinge is the goat because you can search only by race and religion

just need to stop putting the fine chicks behind them roses my only negative

agree. But I get it - it's straight up capitalism at that point.

shyt these women be leaping Infront of the barrel begging for that interpersonal face to face interaction and courtship. Noticed it really got crazy post COVID

This is true - this is why I have a Thai spot I always take my first dates. I cut out drinking too so that's not an expense like that for me anymore.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Hinge is GOAT strictly off the fact you can filter by race :wow: Mine stayed on black & Latina, sometimes I put it on all just to see what else is out there:mjpls:

Was super active on there during the summer. Got a date a week with quality women. Grad students, RNs, teachers, therapists etc

Women from outta town who just wanna be shown around for a night. shyt was too easy, had my best year as far as body count wise, thanks to hinge:salute: