The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Thought you’re married
I am.

Thank God or I'd be on some vampire in Brooklyn shyt. :wow:

But they aren't. We were discussing this same thing the other day. I stated that it must be so fukking easy these days. Especially with everything remote and it being normal to socialize online.

And being in a city like NY... :whoo:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
@Sankofa Alwayz

hinge in PG COUNTY:sadcam:

Luxurious hoes that will pay on the first date with good government jobs & 6 series benzes:wow:houses look like the display model houses

Breh I got more than 20 matches on Hinge and at least 9 of them on my line currently….Most from PG, but a decent amount from Bmore (City and County), MoCo, Waldorf, DC, and VA :wow::wow:

Natives and transplants and students….

Be tryna get nikkas hip that the DMV is a Black Man’s Heaven out this joint :damn:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Breh I got more than 20 matches on Hinge and at least 9 of them on my line currently….Most from PG, but a decent amount from Bmore (City and County), MoCo, Waldorf, DC, and VA :wow::wow:

Natives and transplants and students….

Be tryna get nikkas hip that the DMV is a Black Man’s Heaven out this joint :damn:
Im saying. Fine as hell like 90’s Aaliyah fine + got they own money. We even got a decent selection of latinas with the 2nd gen having better access to food & gyms. Middle Eastern hoes be BAD. Some Filipinas, alot fukk with brehs. Idk about Asians tho.

Our pawgs are trash tho.

on a side note why does it seem like pg county have more lightskin girls than normal? Lol