cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yeah, I’m good on this app. Heading back to Tinder now.✌️
IMG-2713.png

IMG-2715.png
Dawg you ain't have to air her whole face out like that lol.

But I don't see these profiles what kinda shyt going on in your algorithms? Are you half white?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg you ain't have to air her whole face out like that lol.

But I don't see these profiles what kinda shyt going on in your algorithms? Are you half white?
IDK wtf is up with my algorithm on Hinge. Tinder and BLK give me good looking women but I don’t think I’ve found a good looking chick on Hinge that would really make me want to swipe right.:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
IDK wtf is up with my algorithm on Hinge. Tinder and BLK give me good looking women but I don’t think I’ve found a good looking chick on Hinge that would really make me want to swipe right.:mjlol:

delete and start over. Whenever you start seeing ugly girls you're algothorim is messed up.
You either liked to many uglies or when you just signed up only one liking you were uglies

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hinge stacks the ugliest profiles up top....
You either got to swipe'em left to start see decent profiles or reduce the distance (still having to swipe left at the ugly ones)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
its an app for white men to have their pick of the litter

That’s what I’m starting to believe. :mjpls:
I had some good matches the first 2 weeks, but they were like 50+ min away so I didn’t do anything. Then I started getting bombarded with likes from fat women. Now my profile is dead. I rarely get matches when I send out a like. All the profiles I click are between 26-30 and they say they’re looking for long term relationships. When I do get a match the convos are usually one sided and they give short responses. These women are looking for cacs and attention.

And I know I’m not ugly gang because I’ve had women approach me and ask for my number 5-6 times in real life.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Met a chick on BLK. Got her #, FaceTimed her, made plans, she even double checked the day before to make sure we’re still on. Friday night comes, she asks where we going, I tell her, no response. I take a shower, call her, no response. Told her she could’ve canceled if she didn’t want to go, blocked her and move on.

Matched with her again on Hinge. Says she wants to start where we left off. I responded “you mean where you ghosted me?”. No response.

Gacytn_WwAAV_Yj

These bytches man

Last edited:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Met a chick on BLK. Got her #, FaceTimed her, made plans, she even double checked the day before to make sure we’re still on. Friday night comes, she asks where we going, I tell her, no response. I take a shower, call her, no response. Told her she could’ve canceled if she didn’t want to go, blocked her and move on.

Matched with her again on Hinge. Says she wants to start where we left off. I responded “you mean where you ghosted me?”. No response.

Gacytn_WwAAV_Yj

These bytches man
She was talking to someone else that she wanted more and that dude either flaked or smashed and flake and now she’s going back to her 2nd options

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
She was talking to someone else that she wanted more and that dude either flaked or smashed and flake and now she’s going back to her 2nd options
Anything is possible but it’s extremely rude to flake right before a date on Friday night. I wasn’t even taking this seriously, just wanted to see how she would own up to her behavior. Silly me, lol