HINGE Is The Future Brehs

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Is my algorithm screwed up? I’m in Brooklyn and the women on this app are straight homely looking.:dahell: It’s nowhere this bad on Tinder, Bumble and BLK. There was a point where I was getting nothing but Indian women in my card stack.:what::mjlol:
This....I downloaded the app off the strength of this thread and was highly disappointed. Only ONE attractive girl outta the 25+ I seen. Waste of time
:francis:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep I used to love it, chicks desperate for a holiday boo.
They do, the juice definitely ain’t worth the squeeze tho. Unless you’re cruising in life, achieving all your goals effortlessly and own valuable assets I wouldn’t even bother.

Focus on yourself and levelling up for next year.

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
They do, the juice definitely ain’t worth the squeeze tho. Unless you’re cruising in life, achieving all your goals effortlessly and own valuable assets I wouldn’t even bother.

Focus on yourself and levelling up for next year.
Ok so went on a few more dates since I posted in here. I found a great lady who is a career woman who is focused on her career like I am and we've been on like 3 dates so far. She's amazing so far. Also been on some other dates and well what you're saying definitely rings true.

Imma get real right now. I make 6 figures, I go to the gym every morning before work. I try to sleep 8 hours a day in bed at 9 pm. I stay in and grind for my promotion and next job, read, make music etc. I'm a home body but I like going places with whoever im dating. I max out my retirment accounts and put savings into my stock portfolio. I am looking to purchase a home in the next 2-3 years. So I grind.

A lot of these women on these apps do not understand that concept. I recently went on a date and had a woman judge me for not having any friends in the city.

We are grown. This is not high school or college and I am not originally from this area. I keep a friend group, we're all spread apart in the same state but we got a group chat and I message them dudes everyday and play the game with em but that's all I need. Some of my family is out here so I'm not alone. Meanwhile they only got friends they just met this year and have never moved anywhere out of state lol.

I mainly use the app cuz Im busy with my goals and working.
There's a lot of undesirable women who use these apps because men don't want them in real life and many times it isn't because they are unattractive, whether personality or something. They go to work then get off and go out and hangout at all these places but still single and many have never been in a real long term relationship that was going anywhere.
Now I really just look for introverted women, busy career women, or women who recently got on the app.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so went on a few more dates since I posted in here. I found a great lady who is a career woman who is focused on her career like I am and we've been on like 3 dates so far. She's amazing so far. Also been on some other dates and well what you're saying definitely rings true.

Imma get real right now. I make 6 figures, I go to the gym every morning before work. I try to sleep 8 hours a day in bed at 9 pm. I stay in and grind for my promotion and next job, read, make music etc. I'm a home body but I like going places with whoever im dating. I max out my retirment accounts and put savings into my stock portfolio. I am looking to purchase a home in the next 2-3 years. So I grind.

A lot of these women on these apps do not understand that concept. I recently went on a date and had a woman judge me for not having any friends in the city.

We are grown. This is not high school or college and I am not originally from this area. I keep a friend group, we're all spread apart in the same state but we got a group chat and I message them dudes everyday and play the game with em but that's all I need. Some of my family is out here so I'm not alone. Meanwhile they only got friends they just met this year and have never moved anywhere out of state lol.

I mainly use the app cuz Im busy with my goals and working.
There's a lot of undesirable women who use these apps because men don't want them in real life and many times it isn't because they are unattractive, whether personality or something. They go to work then get off and go out and hangout at all these places but still single and many have never been in a real long term relationship that was going anywhere.
Now I really just look for introverted women, busy career women, or women who recently got on the app.

It’s like you’re building castles in the sky over girls you just met. You can’t afford to be wasting that brain space, especially when you’ve got goals to hit consistently. Lock in to yourself and the right woman to build with will lock in with you.

You’re talking about these girls, but let’s be clear—right now, you’re slipping into that validation trap. You’re letting these short interactions take up way too much mental real estate imho.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
It’s like you’re building castles in the sky over girls you just met. You can’t afford to be wasting that brain space, especially when you’ve got goals to hit consistently. Lock in to yourself and the right woman to build with will lock in with you.

You’re talking about these girls, but let’s be clear—right now, you’re slipping into that validation trap. You’re letting these short interactions take up way too much mental real estate imho.
That's facts. That's why im chilling out just going out with the one I met with some substance. When I first entered this thread I saw brehs in here talking like I dont get what bothers yall bout this app...then I saw it first hand lol :mjlol:

What exactly is the validation trap tho? I don't think I've heard of that term

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's facts. That's why im chilling out just going out with the one I met with some substance. When I first entered this thread I saw brehs in here talking like I dont get what bothers yall bout this app...then I saw it first hand lol :mjlol:

What exactly is the validation trap tho? I don't think I've heard of that term
Seeking approval, attention, or emotional fulfillment from a girl you’ve just met.

Why would you care - a girl that don’t even know the real you, judged you for not having friends in the city/ about the girl you met with substance. Appreciate her, but these girls will never make you or break you my g.

And I’m not even getting at you coz we’ve all been there at some point.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I’m good on this app. Heading back to Tinder now.✌️
IMG-2713.png

IMG-2715.png

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, I’m good on this app. Heading back to Tinder now.✌️
IMG-2713.png

IMG-2715.png
The bedwench profiles are always funny. I saw an unattractive bad built woman who said she had a thing for nerdy white boys.
I wonder what goes through their heads. Do they think cacs find them attractive? :skip:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I enjoyed Hinge during my single days. Had so many first date sex with random women from Hinge.

It's a good app for hook ups, but for a serious relationship you will have to be patient & VET VET VET these women.

I found most women were on there because they recently broke up with their dude & wanted a distraction from the break up, bored & wants entertainment, free food, feeling pressure & needs to settle down ASAP, too religious & searching for a man that ticks all her boxes.
this was literally my experience lol

Hinge, tinder and bumble were all the same tho.

Most chics I came across had an aloof or kinda uncaring mindset in regards to marriage and dating or they havent been in an actual relationship before. I even went on dates with indian women and even they had a similar mindset to dating.