HINGE Is The Future Brehs

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed Hinge during my single days. Had so many first date sex with random women from Hinge.

It's a good app for hook ups, but for a serious relationship you will have to be patient & VET VET VET these women.

I found most women were on there because they recently broke up with their dude & wanted a distraction from the break up, bored & wants entertainment, free food, feeling pressure & needs to settle down ASAP, too religious & searching for a man that ticks all her boxes.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Had 2 dates today. Both went good.
1 was the same girl the other was a new girl.
The women are really active during the day on Saturday.
I had a record breaking 12 unresponded matches to respond to today so it wouldn't let me like again until I responded.
We'll see how many I can convert into actual dates.

I am averaging 1 new date a week so far...
We'll see if that number goes up or goes down over time.

Rule of thumb is don’t see them on weekends unless it’s a sure shot that you’re gonna hit. Chicks be getting flaked on too on Fridays then hit you up last minute on weekends to fill their schedules.

Tom Leykis explained this all if you YouTube Leykis 101…..and that was back in the early 2000s

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is my algorithm screwed up? I’m in Brooklyn and the women on this app are straight homely looking.:dahell: It’s nowhere this bad on Tinder, Bumble and BLK. There was a point where I was getting nothing but Indian women in my card stack.:what::mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Rule of thumb is don’t see them on weekends unless it’s a sure shot that you’re gonna hit. Chicks be getting flaked on too on Fridays then hit you up last minute on weekends to fill their schedules.

Tom Leykis explained this all if you YouTube Leykis 101…..and that was back in the early 2000s
Funny you say this just finished a date and then hit up this white chick who wanted to hook up. I smashed
Is my algorithm screwed up? I’m in Brooklyn and the women on this app are straight homely looking.:dahell: It’s nowhere this bad on Tinder, Bumble and BLK. There was a point where I was getting nothing but Indian women in my card stack.:what::mjlol:
Yes it will show you similar women to who you like. Idk what you mean tinder is hot garbage. Haven't used bumble or blk in years. Hinge is miles away better with the caliber of women. But it's online dating so guaranteed most are crazy in someway lol

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you say this just finished a date and then hit up this white chick who wanted to hook up. I smashed

Yes it will show you similar women to who you like. Idk what you mean tinder is hot garbage. Haven't used bumble or blk in years. Hinge is miles away better with the caliber of women. But it's online dating so guaranteed most are crazy in someway lol
The women on Tinder are way better. So far the women I’m seeing on Hinge look like 5s.:what:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Both. A lot of the profiles look like they could be used for a Hinge commercial. I guess women take this app more seriously.

The women on other apps look more regular.
I am noticing an uptick in AI generated photos on here. I can vet it out, but that's a turn off even if most of the other pics are real.
The women on Tinder are way better. So far the women I’m seeing on Hinge look like 5s.:what:
Must be your location/algorithm. Hinge in Chicago, by far has the most attractive looking women I've seen on dating apps. It's not even close...Like, I don't even run across fat chicks on the app. Tinder has so many people using it, the vast majority are going to be unattractive/unappealing because most of society is unattractive/unappealing.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I am noticing an uptick in AI generated photos on here. I can vet it out, but that's a turn off even if most of the other pics are real.

Must be your location/algorithm. Hinge in Chicago, by far has the most attractive looking women I've seen on dating apps. It's not even close...Like, I don't even run across fat chicks on the app. Tinder has so many people using it, the vast majority are going to be unattractive/unappealing because most of society is unattractive/unappealing.
The crazy part is even the fat chicks on Hinge are usually legit bbws like pretty faced big chicks
For a guy like me that likes em thick too it's lowkey great.
Tinder be having them ugly big women that look sloppy :scusthov:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When I was on Hinge the women in BK were so trash. I had to set my location for Dumbo/downtown BK or Greenpoint so it can drag in LIC people