HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anything is possible but it’s extremely rude to flake right before a date on Friday night. I wasn’t even taking this seriously, just wanted to see how she would own up to her behavior. Silly me, lol
Welcome to online dating or just dating in general

Ghosting is normalized these days unfortunately

I’m surprised you actually matched again with her and even had a conversation. I would’ve bushed her, ghosting last min is very disrespectful

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Don’t invest full dates on the first meeting
It wasn’t a full date, we were hitting the bar :francis:

She even agreed to buy the first round cuz her dumbass hit me with the “oh I thought I responded to your text I’m sorry”

Welcome to online dating or just dating in general

Ghosting is normalized these days unfortunately

I’m surprised you actually matched again with her and even had a conversation. I would’ve bushed her, ghosting last min is very disrespectful
Yeah I mean, she’s still blocked on my phone. I have a very strict policy of not unblocking anyone, so I was just seeing what she was going to say. Playing the same game is a complete waste of everyone’s time here.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It wasn’t a full date, we were hitting the bar :francis:

She even agreed to buy the first round cuz her dumbass hit me with the “oh I thought I responded to your text I’m sorry”

Yeah I mean, she’s still blocked on my phone. I have a very strict policy of not unblocking anyone, so I was just seeing what she was going to say. Playing the same game is a complete waste of everyone’s time here.
How old is she out of curiosity?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This app is fish in a barrel for me.

20241021-164811.jpg

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Gac_1tVWMAAEMnz

What yall think :patrice: she’s already on the block list and I don’t see why an apology/explanation wouldn’t have been the first thing out of her mouth if that was the truth…

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Met a chick on BLK. Got her #, FaceTimed her, made plans, she even double checked the day before to make sure we’re still on. Friday night comes, she asks where we going, I tell her, no response. I take a shower, call her, no response. Told her she could’ve canceled if she didn’t want to go, blocked her and move on.

Matched with her again on Hinge. Says she wants to start where we left off. I responded “you mean where you ghosted me?”. No response.

Gacytn_WwAAV_Yj

These bytches man
You took an L by matching with her again and validating her.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
That’s what I’m starting to believe. :mjpls:
I had some good matches the first 2 weeks, but they were like 50+ min away so I didn’t do anything. Then I started getting bombarded with likes from fat women. Now my profile is dead. I rarely get matches when I send out a like. All the profiles I click are between 26-30 and they say they’re looking for long term relationships. When I do get a match the convos are usually one sided and they give short responses. These women are looking for cacs and attention.

And I know I’m not ugly gang because I’ve had women approach me and ask for my number 5-6 times in real life.
Agreed, haven't been on a dating app in over a year, but that was the vibe I got from dating apps. Haven't used any since, and I'm grateful for that honestly. I recommend finding a hobby and find women through there; dance class, yoga, running club. That's what works for me, better than wasting time on the dating apps.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Gac_1tVWMAAEMnz

What yall think :patrice: she’s already on the block list and I don’t see why an apology/explanation wouldn’t have been the first thing out of her mouth if that was the truth…
She's a stranger, if I was in your shoes I only give them one chance and once they blow it on to the next. If you were bored for shyts and giggles you can entertain it but she has already proven herself as someone not transparent and unreliable. For a relationship you should want a woman who is solid and can communicate like an adult.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gac_1tVWMAAEMnz

Lots of reasons potentially. Might have been another guy, she might have attachment/trauma issues (my ex was dismissive avoidant), which is a real thing but no excuse and usually doesn't happen at the first date stage. But she should be very apologetic not nonchanlant like this - that is the big thing and you picked that up too. I am learning that continuing to pick these girls was my issue in the past. Seeing now there are nice girls out there bro. Wish her all the best, and keep it moving g

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you brehs on Feeld... its a madness :russ: its marketed for fluid people but its a straight hook up app if you on the right side of it... if any you guys are into that