HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gac_1tVWMAAEMnz

What yall think :patrice: she’s already on the block list and I don’t see why an apology/explanation wouldn’t have been the first thing out of her mouth if that was the truth…
Yeah-Eddie-Murphy.gif

My brudda she’s playing you like an idiot :snoop:

Just put yourself in her shoes, even if something serious came up, how hard is it to inform a person that you can’t make it to meet them? It literally takes less than a minute

She probably had a booty call and skipped out on you, have some self respect

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its an app for white men to have their pick of the litter
Unless you are in a majority black areas there is a good chance you are getting as many likes a some average looking white dude in jeans and a T-shirt regardless of how attractive you look or adventurous your pictures look. It's just the reality of things.
When I was active on them apps I was getting a lot of likes, or so I thought until I was talking to this older out of shape white coworker who was steady matching with good looking joints

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha no man you filter out all that and select women, and its next level shyt you can literally desires e.g. submissive girls.. i just checked it out since im back out there and all the wild girls in london are on it but its too mad for me

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yeah I unmatched her. I took the L matching with her again, honestly I just wanted to see what her reasoning was…I don’t feel any better than I did before that conversation :francis:
Don't worry breh it happens. I just got ghosted by a chick who hit me up to ASK ME out. It can be hard being a man of character who is dating because these women are the common denominator until proven otherwise ans often don't have any. If we agree to a date it takes nothing to send a message to cancel or reschedule.
You can do everything right and still get the same result. It's just how things are now unfortunately. And we know these hoes lie so the actions are really doing you a favor.