HINGE Is The Future Brehs

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I live a very active lifestyle and workout 4-5 times and week and eat fairly healthly. All my profile pictures show me outside doing something active but for whatever reason overweight women keep liking my profile. Like ma'am why even waste your time, you know damn well we are not compatible. Even if I liked big women it wouldn't work because our lifestyles are so different.
We need to do what Asian people do and shame fat people. Girls be a smooth 5'5 220 liking my damn profile. Bítch, I'm 160. Your left leg weighs about half of that:skip:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
We need to do what Asian people do and shame fat people. Girls be a smooth 5'5 220 liking my damn profile. Bítch, I'm 160. Your left leg weighs about half of that:skip:
fat bytches really need shame man its bad out here. Its big backed, stomach tucking, foul mouthed walking fridges out here demanding everything like they Beyoncé, it offends me every time :skip:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
fat bytches really need shame man its bad out here. Its big backed, stomach tucking, foul mouthed walking fridges out here demanding everything like they Beyoncé, it offends me every time :skip:
The thing i really don't like is when they see a man with confidence and then wanna try and tear him down to their level

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I mean asking for the number mightve helped because you'll always see a text vs the app with notifications off but how would that help when I wouldn't be texting her anyways during the week? She'd just do the same thing. Planning the date was taking it offline.

She could've reached out or checked the app to see if I messaged her. She's the one with the issues assuming I wasn't for real or too unconfident to check in. That's on her lol. She has problems communicating. Every other woman has either given me their number or just showed up and checked the app. She's not serious and probably doesn't even look like her pics. It is what it is.:manny:
Update: She reached out and messaged me last night. I sent a response and unmatched her :blessed:

How unmatching people feels:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt piss me off when I see a fat chick with a cute face. All that going to waste on a big body. We are losing a lot of women to obesity.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Update: She reached out and messaged me last night. I sent a response and unmatched her :blessed:

How unmatching people feels:

What did she say? I mean it’s been a couple days at this point since y’all were supposed to go out, certainly she didn’t think she could flake and just spin back like everything is all good

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
What did she say? I mean it’s been a couple days at this point since y’all were supposed to go out, certainly she didn’t think she could flake and just spin back like everything is all good
She basically said she's not on the app too much and she just comes and goes with a laughing emoji like it's all good. Wasting people's time.
:mjlol: Like imma chase her lol nah no games here I got like 12 other people I'm messaging right now. She was tryna run game. Goodbye hoe :russ: