HINGE Is The Future Brehs

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I got off it when I was meeting chicks who were blatantly talking this girl boss shyt but who wanted to be stay at home moms.

I’m not subsidizing your life. On top of that, they weren’t even in shape to be demanding it. And single moms yuck.
Damn it's that bad??? :picard:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
So like I said before I been out the game for a minute haven't dated in 4 years. shyt so bizarre. Do yall really have to talk to these women everyday after making a date? Like I'm really just tryna set up dates get their number.

Had my first flake yesterday. We were supposed to go out for drinks on Thursday and we made the plans last Friday. So I'm busy doing my shyt and the day before the date I message her asking how she's doing so i could confirm the date...no response.

Then I asked her the day of if we were still on for the date she gonna hit me wit some "good morning and sorry we havent talked so i didnt know if it was a for sure thing" :dahell::mjlol: bytch that's why I messaged you the day before. I'm one of those people that keeps my word when I say imma do something and keeps a schedule so shyt like flaking is one of my dating pet peeves. I also missed out on some p*ssy because this other girl who is down to be fukk buddies was only free on Thursday night this week and I told her no I got a date so she made plans too :francis:
So yeah brehs I was little hot bout that shyt
I hate that you can't really tell these hoes about themselves on these apps cuz you'll get banned if they report you.

I messaged her the day before and she could've messaged me at any point to ask for confirmation lol. The audacity. shyt just show immaturity and lack of communication skills.

I got a date tomorrow with a chick who the same age who I hadn't talked to either since making our plans for the date for the same amount if time. Messaged her today and she responded asking if we still good tomorrow like a normal human being and I confirmed. Wish the date wasn't in the morning tho so I could go out to a bar or something tonight oh well.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So like I said before I been out the game for a minute haven't dated in 4 years. shyt so bizarre. Do yall really have to talk to these women everyday after making a date? Like I'm really just tryna set up dates get their number.

Had my first flake yesterday. We were supposed to go out for drinks on Thursday and we made the plans last Friday. So I'm busy doing my shyt and the day before the date I message her asking how she's doing so i could confirm the date...no response.

Then I asked her the day of if we were still on for the date she gonna hit me wit some "good morning and sorry we havent talked so i didnt know if it was a for sure thing" :dahell::mjlol: bytch that's why I messaged you the day before. I'm one of those people that keeps my word when I say imma do something and keeps a schedule so shyt like flaking is one of my dating pet peeves. I also missed out on some p*ssy because this other girl who is down to be fukk buddies was only free on Thursday night this week and I told her no I got a date so she made plans too :francis:
So yeah brehs I was little hot bout that shyt
I hate that you can't really tell these hoes about themselves on these apps cuz you'll get banned if they report you.

I messaged her the day before and she could've messaged me at any point to ask for confirmation lol. The audacity. shyt just show immaturity and lack of communication skills.

I got a date tomorrow with a chick who the same age who I hadn't talked to either since making our plans for the date for the same amount if time. Messaged her today and she responded asking if we still good tomorrow like a normal human being and I confirmed. Wish the date wasn't in the morning tho so I could go out to a bar or something tonight oh well.
Nah man, ain’t just you.

I am not #handsomegang and even I could get something in about two weeks.

Now I can’t even get a match and if I do, she’ll unmatch when I ask a question or drag her feet about going out somewhere public.

shyt ain’t the same after Covid for me :mjcry:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nah man, ain’t just you.

I am not #handsomegang and even I could get something in about two weeks.

Now I can’t even get a match and if I do, she’ll unmatch when I ask a question or drag her feet about going out somewhere public.

shyt ain’t the same after Covid for me :mjcry:
Had 2 dates today. Both went good.
1 was the same girl the other was a new girl.
The women are really active during the day on Saturday.
I had a record breaking 12 unresponded matches to respond to today so it wouldn't let me like again until I responded.
We'll see how many I can convert into actual dates.

I am averaging 1 new date a week so far...
We'll see if that number goes up or goes down over time.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s funny this thread exists….I smashed an Irish girl off Hinge last week. It only took me 5 days. shyt was cool as first until she FT’d me a few days ago upset. I found out that she was involved/caught feelings for her co-worker that’s smashing another girl. They all work together. She watched them flirting up at work and seemed bother by it but couldn’t understand why :why:

I’m like “Why does it bother you this much”?

Then I put 2+2 together and figured it out. I told her straight up, I don’t want to be involved in any fukkery you got going on. She wouldn’t say it herself but I was nothing more than just a fukk and a distraction.

I’m cool with that….I feel I dodged a bullet. The head was fire tho. p*ssy? Ehh :hubie:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Had 2 dates today. Both went good.
1 was the same girl the other was a new girl.
The women are really active during the day on Saturday.
I had a record breaking 12 unresponded matches to respond to today so it wouldn't let me like again until I responded.
We'll see how many I can convert into actual dates.

I am averaging 1 new date a week so far...
We'll see if that number goes up or goes down over time.
Good to hear, I noticed too that most are active over the weekend.

Hope you find what you looking for. I used to kill on OkCupid, but it’s all foreigners now.

Hinge seems to be for attractive people, not good for me :russ:

I need to get swole, that seems to always be the answer, work on my skin too :yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny this thread exists….I smashed an Irish girl off Hinge last week. It only took me 5 days. shyt was cool as first until she FT’d me a few days ago upset. I found out that she was involved/caught feelings for her co-worker that’s smashing another girl. They all work together. She watched them flirting up at work and seemed bother by it but couldn’t understand why :why:

I’m like “Why does it bother you this much”?

Then I put 2+2 together and figured it out. I told her straight up, I don’t want to be involved in any fukkery you got going on. She wouldn’t say it herself but I was nothing more than just a fukk and a distraction.

I’m cool with that….I feel I dodged a bullet. The head was fire tho. p*ssy? Ehh :hubie:
Had a woman give me one-two word answers on Bumble. Finally told me her ex just broke up with her.

They still live together, I’m like maaaan gtfo :mjlol:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Bogus ass app, who wants meet chick's online anyway

Ivu71It.gif
Hire you a professional photographer, make sure you're well groomed and dressed right. You're selling yourself and an experience. You're only discovering if a woman has good taste if she rejects you