HINGE Is The Future Brehs

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
No and looking back shyt seemed off from the beginning. Like as soon as I meet her outside. I spent 15 $ on her meal she probably spent more on gas getting to the date. So I don’t think she was looking for a meal. She seemed nervous and didn’t really want to stand next to me, but was given me that look.

Tbh bro I think it was a power move on her part. Something to knock me. She wasn’t shyt and most people probably would have thought why am I even dating her.

She didn’t want to get close to the predator.
Nah this woman drove out a ways to meet yo so her going out of her way to make a "power move" in this way probably not it. And bro why are you calling yourself the predator? Be honest do you look like your pictures? If so then it sounds like you didn't make her feel comfortable

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Nah this woman drove out a ways to meet yo so her going out of her way to make a "power move" in this way probably not it. And bro why are you calling yourself the predator? Be honest do you look like your pictures? If so then it sounds like you didn't make her feel comfortable

It’s kinda hard when she scared to get next to you. Like she literally acted like we were still social distancing. On top of that she ate extremely fast. Like she was famished, but didn’t even finish her meal. She said she better stop like she was dieting. She was one of those 30+ year old woman who’s has that dieting face. Obviously trying to hold onto her youth regardless of her health.

Naw bro the more I talk about the more I realize she a lame.

Talked with my sis about it, and she said the girl was probably scared I was going to ghost her.

I haven’t dated in over 10 years and am realizing these girls have no social skills anymore. There way to busy trying their hardest to go against their natural instinct to be women.

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Man I'm not adding anymore women from this app who asks for my snapchat anymore.

A. That app is trash instagram is far better for facilitating conversation due to reels and you can send videos.
B. I've just realized every woman I've added on that app plays games with responses or is flakey. The nudes i get on snapchat ain't even worth it...

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It sucks because it's really supposed to be a supplement not the main way to meet people but when you are a busy person it can end up the main way.

There are probably a few good ones on there but the vast majority of women are crazy and will probably drag you down. I’d say the vast majority of girls on there are just looking to mend their self esteem, but are to dumb to realize it’s actually harmful to it.

You would have to spend months on it just to get something that’s half way decent.

Even scrolling through the profiles is exhausting. Just reading a lot of the babble and off hand pics is offensive.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
There are probably a few good ones on there but the vast majority of women are crazy and will probably drag you down. I’d say the vast majority of girls on there are just looking to mend their self esteem, but are to dumb to realize it’s actually harmful to it.

You would have to spend months on it just to get something that’s half way decent.

Even scrolling through the profiles is exhausting. Just reading a lot of the babble and off hand pics is offensive.
Maybe. What I've found is that it's just too many women to talk to at once. I consistently have the over 8 unresponded matches waiting for a message thing. But it's exhausting trying to talk and carry on with these women when I can only go on so many dates. Then I have ones who I went on a date with but want to consistently message me as well. Then moving and planning dates and all this other stuff is time consuming. If it's like this for me i don't even wanna see the women's side of it.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

All truth.

So I downloaded the app Tuesday afternoon for like the 3rd time this year. Deleted that shyt again yesterday evening :mjlol:

Had about 8 girls I was in a conversation with.

One put her location as local to me but lived in Cali. Right off the bat she was upfront that she didn’t live in my city but she’s in the process of moving out here (she kinda made it seem like it was going to be in the next few weeks or hell even the next month or so). Alright cool. So I exchange a few lighthearted jokes about the distance and then I ask her when she’s moving out here. Come to find out the bytch ain’t moving out here until NEXT JUNE, and she’s meeting with a realtor NEXT MARCH :mjlol:

I was like :skip:

bytch had the nerve to unmatch ME like I’m the one that did something wrong. Guess she expected nikkas to just play pen pal for the next year and that’s even if she can move out here. A lot changes in a year.

Had another one that INITIATED the conversation with me sending heart emoji eyes when I responded to her, very flirtatious vibe, long paragraphs. So me I’m like shyt she feeling ya boy. I cut straight to the gristle and drop my phone number, tell her to text me and I’ll call her later tonight. bytch stopped responding immediately. Up until that point she was responding within 30 minutes :mjlol:

Also 90% of them don’t know how to hold a conversation. They’ll start off strong then quickly drop off output reduced to short sentences and one word reply’s. And this is all within a day. I’d understand if I was chatting all week non stop. They all complain in their profiles like “don’t match and not say anything” or “Say more than hi”

All that to say you right. The women on these apps ain’t looking for anything for the most part. They’re really just window shopping kicking tires. My problem is I take it too seriously so for my mental I have to completely withdraw and not participate

JNew

Superstar
Daps
All that to say you right. The women on these apps ain’t looking for anything for the most part. They’re really just window shopping kicking tires. My problem is I take it too seriously so for my mental I have to completely withdraw and not participate

This shut like a drug to these girls.

If you want to keep your sanity stay off it. It can fuk up your mind for months.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Maybe. What I've found is that it's just too many women to talk to at once. I consistently have the over 8 unresponded matches waiting for a message thing. But it's exhausting trying to talk and carry on with these women when I can only go on so many dates. Then I have ones who I went on a date with but want to consistently message me as well. Then moving and planning dates and all this other stuff is time consuming. If it's like this for me i don't even wanna see the women's side of it.

I had that restriction as well before I deleted it yesterday.

I wonder if women get that same message or are they able to stockpile matches. I used to stockpile hella matches and reduced from there who looked the best and who provided the best conversation.

Im guessing they implemented that because there were a subset of men who were getting all the matches and women were probably complaining about not getting responses because most men don’t have that luxury.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I had that restriction as well before I deleted it yesterday.

I wonder if women get that same message or are they able to stockpile matches. I used to stockpile hella matches and reduced from there who looked the best and who provided the best conversation.

Im guessing they implemented that because there were a subset of men who were getting all the matches and women were probably complaining about not getting responses because most men don’t have that luxury.
Some women are delusional and their dating intentions don't always add up to what they actually do. For instance this chick put in her profile "looking for life partner" then ends up letting me hook up. So then now it's like why even filter out by dating intentions? The other chick who sent me those nudes we hadn't even gone on a date and she had long term relationship in hers too.
So now when I'm just looking to smash or for a relationship the women won't know which Im looking for until I tell them cuz I already know which one in my mind.
Like mam if you are overweight and have 2 kids and the 6'2 handsome fit wealthy man with options is either tryna smash or date you short term until he meets somebody he really interested in dating long term.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Sounds like you're not really interested in Dating

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Sounds like you're not really interested in Dating
I am interested in dating but I broke up with my ex a few months ago. Right now I probably just want some laid back fwb situation or something or short term no commitment dating. I dont want somebody who's going to text me all day everyday. Just meet up, hangout, go to events, bars, clubs whatever. Casual dates. I have two dates on same day this weekend and i was supposed to go on a date tonight but she flaked. All these women want all this attention it's overwhelming