HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Bogus ass app, who wants meet chick's online anyway

Ivu71It.gif
Facts shyt be awkward explaining to ya folks and family I met a bytch online. Shiett tryna meet a bytch on some serendipitous shyt but they might have an app anyways :pacspit:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bro 3 wks ago one of my subordinate ex's called our district directors direct line saying that he's trying to kill himself and they called me and I had to pull him outta position to sit there and talk to him and make sure he's not going to. Turns out she just wanted him back and I told him to leave her alone. Why he get back with her a week later. She ends up getting arrested while they're out on dinner for a previous warrant. Then she stole his phone and other stuff from his crib when he tried to bush her for a second time....smh

That's what I mean with crazy broken women out here

Man, I just got word that one of the managers at work is being accused of physically assaulting a woman this weekend. Chick he met online (I think it was hinge) contacted multiple people from his work contacts (via Facebook) claiming he physically assaulted her yesterday at his home. Luckily for him, he's been on vacation out of state since Thursday (he's provided the evidence/plane confirmation). Sounds like he told her he doesn't want to meet anymore and she went crazy.

No risk of being fired or suspended but this is def an embarrassing ordeal for him. Breh won't be back in the state until next weekend. The ironic thing is he told us he was flying out in part to meet his ex lol.

Long story short...leave these crazy hoes alone.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The women on there who are begging for marriage or complaining ablut the men on the app in their profiles realize that's a turn off right?
Last bytch told me she needs to be married after 2 years of dealing with someone :russ: bytch who you think you are putting a time limit on being proposed to? You’re setting high expectations for yourself already and no she didn’t meet them :heh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Man, I just got word that one of the managers at work is being accused of physically assaulting a woman this weekend. Chick he met online (I think it was hinge) contacted multiple people from his work contacts (via Facebook) claiming he physically assaulted her yesterday at his home. Luckily for him, he's been on vacation out of state since Thursday (he's provided the evidence/plane confirmation). Sounds like he told her he doesn't want to meet anymore and she went crazy.

No risk of being fired or suspended but this is def an embarrassing ordeal for him. Breh won't be back in the state until next weekend. The ironic thing is he told us he was flying out in part to meet his ex lol.

Long story short...leave these crazy hoes alone.
yup they got massive groups to track you down when they get upset

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Used hinge for a couple months earlier this year, I met a lot of women but you’ll soon realize why they are on dating apps

Can you elaborate. Most people i know are in happy readerships because of dating apps.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Can you elaborate. Most people i know are in happy readerships because of dating apps.
Tbh I strictly dated women aged 26-29 but they all had a crazy and clingy side that I didn’t pick up on initially

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What?? U crazy bruh.
This ain’t dissing but you sound thirsty

Show interest without being eager bro, and good things will come.

I need to start pushing this new movement I call the glitch, for playas only :russ:

Nah I’m planking these days are behind me

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yes I had her number before the date. Matched Thursday and got her number Friday. Went out for Breakfast Sunday today.
Did she reach out after the date and say she had a good time or ask if you got home safe? During the date did she ask when the next time yall are hanging out or bring up anything indicating a future date?

If no, move on.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Tbh I strictly dated women aged 26-29 but they all had a crazy and clingy side that I didn’t pick up on initially
Bingo! bytch would be cool at first then love bomb the shyt out you like wtf????

Side note- that Kapri Fernandez Skit with the twins that’s was blood and crip was hilarious!!!! (avy)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Did she reach out after the date and say she had a good time or ask if you got home safe? During the date did she ask when the next time yall are hanging out or bring up anything indicating a future date?

If no, move on.

No and looking back shyt seemed off from the beginning. Like as soon as I meet her outside. I spent 15 $ on her meal she probably spent more on gas getting to the date. So I don’t think she was looking for a meal. She seemed nervous and didn’t really want to stand next to me, but was given me that look.

Tbh bro I think it was a power move on her part. Something to knock me. She wasn’t shyt and most people probably would have thought why am I even dating her.

She didn’t want to get close to the predator.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No and looking back shyt seemed off from the beginning. Like as soon as I meet her outside. I spent 15 $ on her meal she probably spent more on gas getting to the date. So I don’t think she was looking for a meal. She seemed nervous and didn’t really want to stand next to me, but was given me that look.

Tbh bro I think it was a power move on her part. Something to knock me. She wasn’t shyt and most people probably would have thought why am I even dating her.

She didn’t want to get close to the predator.
I had a chick do something similar to me

charge it to the game