HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bro 3 wks ago one of my subordinate ex's called our district directors direct line saying that he's trying to kill himself and they called me and I had to pull him outta position to sit there and talk to him and make sure he's not going to. Turns out she just wanted him back and I told him to leave her alone. Why he get back with her a week later. She ends up getting arrested while they're out on dinner for a previous warrant. Then she stole his phone and other stuff from his crib when he tried to bush her for a second time....smh

That's what I mean with crazy broken women out here
Yeah lotta brehs saying this shyt aint worth it and this why you see normal dudes traveling more even though they try paint it just to nerds and stuff lol.

Lotta dudes during covid had time to sit alone improve and see how peaceful and drama free life and be and got on some yeah i aint dealing with no more BS and taking charge. This why chicks complaining about being ghosted now because lotta dudes bounce the moment they sense red flags

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i was maybe the first to highlight this in the gems thread years ago
single women in their 20s or early 30s with dogs is a huuuuuuuuuuuge red flag

it is essentially a sign of how theyve given up on dating but are desperate for some kind of love/companionship. that dog will always get in the way.

youll be visiting and the dog will be jumping on you, messing up your fit
youll be tryna make plans but shorty got to leave to walk her dog or find a dog sitter beforehand
if the dog and you dont get along...she gonna fade you

i can go on and on

i have fukked dozens of women, rarely any with dogs. unless its a family dog from when she was young stay away

Man ain’t lie one bit.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
GXIpO3aWMAAJIAa

GXIpO2CXAAAYWZP

Be careful out here brehs, had to report a bytch for pulling a knife on me after breaking up w her :francis:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
GXIpO3aWMAAJIAa

GXIpO2CXAAAYWZP

Be careful out here brehs, had to report a bytch for pulling a knife on me after breaking up w her :francis:
Glad you good fam for real. On the real yea Hinge got girls with great careers, hobbies etc. but I noticed every single one of them are nuttier than squirrel shyt!

Like after a while you realize with all the fly stuff going on in life why are you on this app and for so long? Yea I met a lot and fukked to my hearts content but they all have problems mentally

I said in another thread I just stick to meeting bytches in person and friend groups because at lease you can vet them( and they could check you out too)

Stay safe yall there bubble is about to burst

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
@Spacejam23

Glad you good fam for real. On the real yea Hinge got girls with great careers, hobbies etc. but I noticed every single one of them are nuttier than squirrel shyt!

Like after a while you realize with all the fly stuff going on in life why are you on this app and for so long? Yea I met a lot and fukked to my hearts content but they all have problems mentally

I said in another thread I just stick to meeting bytches in person and friend groups because at lease you can vet them( and they could check you out too)

Stay safe yall there bubble is about to burst

Well I’m not exactly out of the woods and I didn’t make it out that house without any wounds :francis: I can’t really give details but basically she convinced herself I was cheating and assaulted me because I decided to end things :beli:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I mean, you are right, but it really doesn't matter. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for her responses. I dunno if I can be with somebody like this. It's probably all for the best. I mean, I'd like to see her again, but I don't like having to succumb to her previous relationship's deficiencies. Not everybody can go all open with relationships. I can, but there is a point. If she can't, what's the point? I don't want to exclusively cater to a women's past, if you know what I mean.
nikka you falling out unconscious in the middle of dates and shyt...

this bytches past relationships should be the last thing on your mind

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How bad and thick was she?
She wasnt bad really, tbh she was the worst woman I’ve dated and even my other exes think she’s weak (in regards to how she carries herself)

Titties huge but no ass, big stomach that she tucks into her panties, short, broad shoulders, big eyes, big teeth, wears weave, fake eyebrows….worst part is her p*ssy was weak :francis: never made me nut not once during the relationship (I had to beat my dikk to nut), always talking about how priceless she is, mentioned that she wouldn’t date herself if she was a man, doesn’t want a daughter in fear of having to deal with someone like herself, wouldn’t initiate sex, has a good job where she made more than me but didn’t want to pay for dates/suck dikk (she did both of those but only because I would’ve bushed her if not).

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
She wasnt bad really, tbh she was the worst woman I’ve dated and even my other exes think she’s weak (in regards to how she carries herself)

Titties huge but no ass, big stomach that she tucks into her panties, short, broad shoulders, big eyes, big teeth, wears weave, fake eyebrows….worst part is her p*ssy was weak :francis: never made me nut not once during the relationship (I had to beat my dikk to nut), always talking about how priceless she is, mentioned that she wouldn’t date herself if she was a man, doesn’t want a daughter in fear of having to deal with someone like herself, wouldn’t initiate sex, has a good job where she made more than me but didn’t want to pay for dates/suck dikk (she did both of those but only because I would’ve bushed her if not).
f92433dae4774a14c8fc0bbd1b350699f88fc4ac_00.gif

Tell us again why you were with this, person, to begin with please?

Nokids

Daps
Reppin

:whoo: Was about to Dm like are we fukking with the same shorty ? until you said she a had a good job the craziest one I had off hinge had most of the same qualities she just lied about having a job :mjlol: but yea idk you but I know you wouldn’t have even looked her way if you saw her in person. And that’s the thing they’ll capture you with dope shyt(love the same music, hobbies, even obscure pop culture references) in text and ft so by the time you meet up with them and see that all those pics were a facade you think “ehhh she’s a dope bytch I’ll over look the flaws)

nah fukk that I just went through a crazy hinge bytch situation where she would break into my complex and knock on my door at random times.. shyt I’ll upload a video of her banging my door. One time I had a bytch there!!

Watch that boondocks episode with grandad and dating apps. It’ll make you feel a lot better and you could laugh along with it

Nokids

Daps
Reppin

It’s online dating fam these bytches are the perfect charmelons they’ll captivate you with knowledge of this that and the third and you’ll be like oh shyt :ohhh: I think I found a wife! Then you meet the hoe and see she doesn’t look like a picture well shyt you think this bytch could hit the gym with me who else will I meet that knows the references I’m talking about ..

NO NO NO that’s where every nikka makes that mistake I did too. At this point I rather an 8 with one hobby we could relate(sports, hiking etc) and were different than a chubby bytch with a cute face that loves everyone I love

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Loneliness and other bad dating experiences, honestly. When I first met her I thought she was chill, educated and had a big support system. I actually tried to bush her a few times, but knowing how dating is, I just really didn’t want to be single. I chose a shytty woman and didn’t even get the support I needed when I tried to confide in my cousin about it. He kinda just dismissed what I was feeling and told me I’m just mad and need to give her a chance. :beli:

:whoo: Was about to Dm like are we fukking with the same shorty ? until you said she a had a good job the craziest one I had off hinge had most of the same qualities she just lied about having a job :mjlol: but yea idk you but I know you wouldn’t have even looked her way if you saw her in person. And that’s the thing they’ll capture you with dope shyt(love the same music, hobbies, even obscure pop culture references) in text and ft so by the time you meet up with them and see that all those pics were a facade you think “ehhh she’s a dope bytch I’ll over look the flaws)

nah fukk that I just went through a crazy hinge bytch situation where she would break into my complex and knock on my door at random times.. shyt I’ll upload a video of her banging my door. One time I had a bytch there!!

Watch that boondocks episode with grandad and dating apps. It’ll make you feel a lot better and you could laugh along with it

you hit the nail on the head breh. Thanks for that, I’ll watch it cuz I’m still pissed about it lol

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

ARadCq5.png

I thought Coli brehs only dated dimes and IG models. What made you even go on a date with someone like that?

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
ARadCq5.png

I thought Coli brehs only dated dimes and IG models. What made you even go on a date with someone like that?
Loneliness lol

all that info came out over the course of dating her btw, didn’t know most of that at first