HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
ARadCq5.png

I thought Coli brehs only dated dimes and IG models. What made you even go on a date with someone like that?
Keeping it real the baddest bytches I had, had no depth they got through life on looks just like a nikka who gets to the nba off athleticism and washes out after his rookie contract.

Now if you can find a girl you think is beautiful and has a life of her own you’re good but shyt if we could Find that why would we be on dating apps lol. Like @Womb Raider said loneliness will fukk a nikka up bad, especially if you work a lot, wfh, or in a new city.

Yes I hit the gym, hang out with friends, hobbies, but even pimps got a bottom bytch they correspond with. But now after all the girls I met, I welcome the loneliness because that will push you to self improve

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Some people are on dating websites when they really shouldn’t be on there.

Went out on a date with this chick that broke up with guy after 16 years. Ask from the jump if she felt that she was ready to put herself out there again and she said yes. Went out on a few dates and the vibe was there and whatnot, now she’s talking about she still needs time to heal :russ:

Another one had some mental health issues due to a hustling her out of $10k, so I’m glad I dodged that bullet :huhldup:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Some people are on dating websites when they really shouldn’t be on there.

Went out on a date with this chick that broke up with guy after 16 years. Ask from the jump if she felt that she was ready to put herself out there again and she said yes. Went out on a few dates and the vibe was there and whatnot, now she’s talking about she still needs time to heal :russ:

Another one had some mental health issues due to a hustling her out of $10k, so I’m glad I dodged that bullet :huhldup:

I mean in all fairness to her she probably thought she was ready but then went on several dates and realized she wasn’t. Better than her stringing you along like she’s ok only to discover she’s still not mental there.

But that highlights a problem I’ve notice on dating apps and real life. People jumping out there without doing the work. Sitting down for a week or two after a serious relationship is not “healing”. 16 years shorty should’ve sat down for a year minimum to sort her thoughts out.

Plus people that jump out there so soon tend to over compensate for the break up by trying to forget, forcing imaginary vibes and chemistry with the new person. I’ve been guilty of that myself.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean in all fairness to her she probably thought she was ready but then went on several dates and realized she wasn’t. Better than her stringing you along like she’s ok only to discover she’s still not mental there.

But that highlights a problem I’ve notice on dating apps and real life. People jumping out there without doing the work. Sitting down for a week or two after a serious relationship is not “healing”. 16 years shorty should’ve sat down for a year minimum to sort her thoughts out.

Plus people that jump out there so soon tend to over compensate for the break up by trying to forget, forcing imaginary vibes and chemistry with the new person. I’ve been guilty of that myself.
And that’s why I always ask up wrong if they think they’re ready to put themselves out there and let someone get close again. Granted, for the most part, a lot of them have been upfront about it instead of doing it months down the line.

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
It’s online dating fam these bytches are the perfect charmelons they’ll captivate you with knowledge of this that and the third and you’ll be like oh shyt :ohhh: I think I found a wife! Then you meet the hoe and see she doesn’t look like a picture well shyt you think this bytch could hit the gym with me who else will I meet that knows the references I’m talking about ..

NO NO NO that’s where every nikka makes that mistake I did too. At this point I rather an 8 with one hobby we could relate(sports, hiking etc) and were different than a chubby bytch with a cute face that loves everyone I love
Loneliness and other bad dating experiences, honestly. When I first met her I thought she was chill, educated and had a big support system. I actually tried to bush her a few times, but knowing how dating is, I just really didn’t want to be single. I chose a shytty woman and didn’t even get the support I needed when I tried to confide in my cousin about it. He kinda just dismissed what I was feeling and told me I’m just mad and need to give her a chance. :beli:

I can at least appreciate the honesty here.