RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i was maybe the first to highlight this in the gems thread years ago
single women in their 20s or early 30s with dogs is a huuuuuuuuuuuge red flag

it is essentially a sign of how theyve given up on dating but are desperate for some kind of love/companionship. that dog will always get in the way.

youll be visiting and the dog will be jumping on you, messing up your fit
youll be tryna make plans but shorty got to leave to walk her dog or find a dog sitter beforehand
if the dog and you dont get along...she gonna fade you

i can go on and on

i have fukked dozens of women, rarely any with dogs. unless its a family dog from when she was young stay away
Damn you been on it. Good fukkin’ call… I definitely see what y’all mean now. shyt is facts

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Best time to use apps if your looking for a series relationships is during the winter holidays November-febuarry.

Worst time is spring and beginning of summer, most these females just looking for meal tickets.

But lets be honest, hook-up culture is dead, if your using a dating app your situation is fuked. Only people id say use dating apps is if your in your late 30s.
:francis:

what do you mean hook-up culture is dead?
:jbhmm:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority of women on the app will be hard up to even meet let alone for casual sex.
That's interesting. Are you hitting up mostly black women or other races? I'm off the apps for now because I got burned out but my last go around it felt like the women were playing harder to get. I still went on several dates and messed around with a few but the quality wasn't the same.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
That's interesting. Are you hitting up mostly black women or other races? I'm off the apps for now because I got burned out but my last go around it felt like the women were playing harder to get. I still went on several dates and messed around with a few but the quality wasn't the same.

Mostly white women on the app in my area.

Yeah it’s a mission to find anything to swipe right on. No kids, no ass/slutty pics, no dogs, and answers to questions that seem semi intelligent.

It’s a dumping ground at this point.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
covid. Chicks were forced to become hermits and realized all the shyt they did wasn't worth it but too prideful to admit they should have started families in parallel to being an adult (like men have to be lol). It's pretty much impossible to find chicks without pets, plants, or on some witchcraft shyt nowadays so best to just smash and don't commit (because Modern women now come with larger financial burdens + emotional burdens). A lot of men found peace being alone and focusing on self and that shyt made women even crazier as when covid ended lot of dudes kept their routine and moved to the "if she aint choosing I don't really care" model while chicks are feigning to actually be women now due to 3yrs or so within masculine energy. IT;s how all the "soft girl" scammer shyt came where chicks try to come up with scams to find a simp.
Bro I was just talking to my boys about this. Dating in your 30s is a different beast. The women out here are not up to snuff and their minds are so melted from social media and that COVID isolation. A lot of them truly want a relationship but that pride/ego and external validation prevents them from making the necessary changes. This isn't even counting the other baggage (kids, debt, lifestyle, etc.) it's basically either chicks that need you to come save them financially or chics that are too busy telling you that they don't need you. Then you got the hoes in between. These women are grimey out here brehs be careful

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bro I was just talking to my boys about this. Dating in your 30s is a different beast. The women out here are not up to snuff and their minds are so melted from social media and that COVID isolation. A lot of them truly want a relationship but that pride/ego and external validation prevents them from making the necessary changes. This isn't even counting the other baggage (kids, debt, lifestyle, etc.) it's basically either chicks that need you to come save them financially or chics that are too busy telling you that they don't need you. Then you got the hoes in between. These women are grimey out here brehs be careful
Yeah this why it blows my mind dudes want to ignore this and still talk like its 2010, its a diff game right now

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well said
its truly awful out here. feminism gave these chicks a check they couldnt cash, they broken

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this why it blows my mind dudes want to ignore this and still talk like its 2010, its a diff game right now
Yeah I tell brehs to actually have a conversation with these women. That's what I do. I ain't on none of that weirdo red pill/podcast BS. Just a normal man out here dating. t's so many beautiful women out here but they're mentally and psychologicallly broken. You gotta do your research. I look up the socials and see what and how they post to get a feel on their mindset and the convos just are just the icing on the cake. Too many red flags and I'm automatically bushing them. In my 20s I would entertain them for the thrill of the pursuit and ego. But in my 30s that peace is so much more important. All the extra headaches ain't worth it no matter how fine she is

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I tell brehs to actually have a conversation with these women. That's what I do. I ain't on none of that weirdo red pill/podcast BS. Just a normal man out here dating. t's so many beautiful women out here but they're mentally and psychologicallly broken. You gotta do your research. I look up the socials and see what and how they post to get a feel on their mindset and the convos just are just the icing on the cake. Too many red flags and I'm automatically bushing them. In my 20s I would entertain them for the thrill of the pursuit and ego. But in my 30s that peace is so much more important. All the extra headaches ain't worth it no matter how fine she is
Exactly when dudes are caught in looks its a sign they dont get women. If you a man with shyt to loose even one night stands aint worth it at times these crazy chicks doxx you call your job flood your pics on social media with aligations.

Then you got the substance abuse chicks

Then the chicks done so wrong by bum ass ex’s she hates men but still tries to date em

Then you got the bible thumping former whores who 35 talmbout traditional man/woman lmfao

Etc

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Exactly when dudes are caught in looks its a sign they dont get women. If you a man with shyt to loose even one night stands aint worth it at times these crazy chicks doxx you call your job flood your pics on social media with aligations.

Then you got the substance abuse chicks

Then the chicks done so wrong by bum ass ex’s she hates men but still tries to date em

Then you got the bible thumping former whores who 35 talmbout traditional man/woman lmfao

Etc
Bro 3 wks ago one of my subordinate ex's called our district directors direct line saying that he's trying to kill himself and they called me and I had to pull him outta position to sit there and talk to him and make sure he's not going to. Turns out she just wanted him back and I told him to leave her alone. Why he get back with her a week later. She ends up getting arrested while they're out on dinner for a previous warrant. Then she stole his phone and other stuff from his crib when he tried to bush her for a second time....smh

That's what I mean with crazy broken women out here