HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yo I had to come back to this post lol. I heard some white dudes at my job said they ignore the joints with dogs lol. What’s with that?

chicks use pets as an avatar for a Man and Kids. It's pure psychosis, and actually alarming how many chicks have these and in the same sentence be on some "passport ready" shyt (meaning they will drop all that Dog mom bullshyt the moment they can find a simp to trick off trips for them).

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chicks use pets as an avatar for a Man and Kids. It's pure psychosis, and actually alarming how many chicks have these and in the same sentence be on some "passport ready" shyt (meaning they will drop all that Dog mom bullshyt the moment they can find a simp to trick off trips for them).
Makes sense now. A lot of joints be having the damn dog highlighted with them as their main pic.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Makes sense now. A lot of joints be having the damn dog highlighted with them as their main pic.
yeah these are chicks who are trying to cover their depression. If you are really a mover and shaker and love all the shyt you claim (your amazing job, traveling around the world, brunch with the girls, etc) why do you want a dog especially as it is a responsibility to take care of it, and if you are jet setting all the time you have no time to be there to support your pet.

Pets are for people with families. I refuse to believe there are sane men that are productive posting "dog dad" on dating apps lol.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

Basically. When did this shyt start though because I don’t remember hoes being this obsessed with dogs pre Covid.

Last time I was legit on dating apps in the dating game 2013-2016 girls weren’t like that. After getting out of a long term relationship in 2021and getting back on dating apps 90% of these hoes got a dog or two.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Basically. When did this shyt start though because I don’t remember hoes being this obsessed with dogs pre Covid.

Last time I was legit on dating apps in the dating game 2013-2016 girls weren’t like that. After getting out of a long term relationship in 2021and getting back on dating apps 90% of these hoes got a dog or two.
covid. Chicks were forced to become hermits and realized all the shyt they did wasn't worth it but too prideful to admit they should have started families in parallel to being an adult (like men have to be lol). It's pretty much impossible to find chicks without pets, plants, or on some witchcraft shyt nowadays so best to just smash and don't commit (because Modern women now come with larger financial burdens + emotional burdens). A lot of men found peace being alone and focusing on self and that shyt made women even crazier as when covid ended lot of dudes kept their routine and moved to the "if she aint choosing I don't really care" model while chicks are feigning to actually be women now due to 3yrs or so within masculine energy. IT;s how all the "soft girl" scammer shyt came where chicks try to come up with scams to find a simp.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah these are chicks who are trying to cover their depression. If you are really a mover and shaker and love all the shyt you claim (your amazing job, traveling around the world, brunch with the girls, etc) why do you want a dog especially as it is a responsibility to take care of it, and if you are jet setting all the time you have no time to be there to support your pet.

Pets are for people with families. I refuse to believe there are sane men that are productive posting "dog dad" on dating apps lol.
Yeah I’m replaying a lot of profiles I’ve seen…. “I’ll probably like your dog more” or some shyt like “I hope you’re a dog person… because” with a pic of them and two dogs or some shyt

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have found better quality women (intelligent, got careers) on Hinge than the other apps
That’s a fact. When I was LA for a month this chick matched with me…. She basically was the plug for tickets for Chargers games. She was like the head of some entertainment shyt during the games.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I’m replaying a lot of profiles I’ve seen…. “I’ll probably like your dog more” or some shyt like “I hope you’re a dog person… because” with a pic of them and two dogs or some shyt

yeah maybe I`m the weird one but I can't imagine a man thats gets hoes and doing well in life being on some "dog daddy" shyt on his profile so I chalk it up to hoes being weirdos and looking for a simp.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Best time to use apps if your looking for a series relationships is during the winter holidays November-febuarry.

Worst time is spring and beginning of summer, most these females just looking for meal tickets.

But lets be honest, hook-up culture is dead, if your using a dating app your situation is fuked. Only people id say use dating apps is if your in your late 30s.
:francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo I had to come back to this post lol. I heard some white dudes at my job said they ignore the joints with dogs lol. What’s with that?
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i was maybe the first to highlight this in the gems thread years ago
single women in their 20s or early 30s with dogs is a huuuuuuuuuuuge red flag

it is essentially a sign of how theyve given up on dating but are desperate for some kind of love/companionship. that dog will always get in the way.

youll be visiting and the dog will be jumping on you, messing up your fit
youll be tryna make plans but shorty got to leave to walk her dog or find a dog sitter beforehand
if the dog and you dont get along...she gonna fade you

i can go on and on

i have fukked dozens of women, rarely any with dogs. unless its a family dog from when she was young stay away

Single Women with dogs are a major red flag
I hated that shyt

If I’m coming into your crib

Lock your dog in a fckn room or something. Dog will be jumping all up on you , running around you, licking you, asking to be petted and all

Its annoying

I find most women that have dogs get the emotional connection and companionship that they usually would seek from men… from their dog already. thus they are that much harder to nail down when dating

It’s almost like they threw in a white towel when they decided to get their dog. I know one girl who got a dog recently and literally said it reduces her desire to date, meet up with friends etc

Not sure i have ever fcked a girl who had pets before i met her

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Been shytting on dating apps for years but joined after my friends keep pushing me since I’m handsome (pause) and already eat online.
I hate you níggas with all of my soul:martin:

Midly-ugly brehs like me can only pull 2s, now people like you are taking the pretty bítches:mjcry:

Save some so they can lower their standards to the floor, breh:mjcry: