HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
So this Somalian chick I was dating just used me for money :dead:

Throwing money at bytches isn't the way to do things, I've come to realize. I hope to find a good girl, but it's hard on these dating apps. I've started on Match.com, which has higher quality women, but they are all serious and shyt. I just want to have a good time and then if it goes somewhere, then it goes somewhere. I thought Hinge was the answer, but these women are suspect

IG?

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:

Had two chicks tell me they had it :hhh:

Had a chick recently tell me she takes Valtrex :hhh:

shyt wild out here smh. And that’s just the ones that were honest with me. A lot of women won’t say anything.
Exactly, I just got my test back a few weeks ago , clean on everything, and I can’t lie I was moving a little reckless since my last test , called up for my results and doc told me to come in to talk about it :mjgrin::to::damn:

Thankfully I just had some high cholesterol

I’m back in the streets with a clean slate this skallywags will have to produce some papers before laying down

I did consider getting head tho, it’s just hsv1 :to:

I gotta stay strong out here

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
So this Somalian chick I was dating just used me for money :dead:

Throwing money at bytches isn't the way to do things, I've come to realize. I hope to find a good girl, but it's hard on these dating apps. I've started on Match.com, which has higher quality women, but they are all serious and shyt. I just want to have a good time and then if it goes somewhere, then it goes somewhere. I thought Hinge was the answer, but these women are suspect

Did she have a big booty

If so… charge it to the game:wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did she have a big booty

If so… charge it to the game:wow:
She was pretty, had an average ass and was young, 30 (I’m 41). She just finessed me. We had fun on 3 dates, getting drunk and shyt, but then she said she was going to LA to help her sister out during her childbirth. She’s like, I’ll come back and visit you if you pay for the airplane ticket. I cash app her the money and she never came. I lost $350. Not a big deal, but she finessed me outta money. Lesson learned. $350 isn’t breaking the bank, but it’s the principle.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
She was pretty, had an average ass and was young, 30 (I’m 41). She just finessed me. We had fun on 3 dates, getting drunk and shyt, but then she said she was going to LA to help her sister out during her childbirth. She’s like, I’ll come back and visit you if you pay for the airplane ticket. I cash app her the money and she never came. I lost $350. Not a big deal, but she finessed me outta money. Lesson learned. $350 isn’t breaking the bank, but it’s the principle.

Average ass aint cutting it for a Mali chick

Charge it to the game. We all take varying Ls and we learn. :yeshrug:

Given your post history, I’m just hoping you get to a better place physically and mentally my bro

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
#How