HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh, these broads are on there getting ran through. Don't let these hoes lie to you and say "I just made an account, but I don't use it."

Maybe it's both, separately and at the same time. Depending on location

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
So, a funny story. I was hanging out with this Hinge girl. We're on a 3rd date. We go to the park to smoke weed. I'm hitting that shyt. Then like 5 minutes later I black out and have a seizure or something and fall down from the park bench table and hit my head. I wake up to her asking me if I'm okay. Mind you I have no recollection of even blacking out. She's like, we need to go to the hospital or something. I'm like, nah I'm good. We then spend the next 3 or 4 hours just chilling until I feel sober enough to bring her home. It was cool, we had good conversations, but I'm sure I scared her off. I fukked up. Now on to the next girl I guess. If she's cool with it and wants a 4th date, I know she is a good person, but I doubt it. It sucks having to start over again with a new girl. I just recently opened myself up again and it's hard. But I guess it's all just a learning experience. And yeah, I need to go to the doctor. She was a real cool girl though. We liked a lot of the same things. There were some red flags, but I figure every relationship has them. I'll try again...
Dawg, go to the phucking hospital! :dahell:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dawg, go to the phucking hospital! :dahell:
I went to the Dr. They put me on some meds. My health is bad, and I fear my time may come soon.

Oh yeah, that girl stopped talking to me after the seizure date. I really liked her too, but oh well. I've been on a few more dates with random girls, but I haven't found one I really like yet. They are all too religious or too stuck up. I even went out on a date with a Russian girl, but she was super conservative (i.e., republican), so it didn't work out. I can't be with somebody like that. I'll keep trying though

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
want to join hinge, what y'all bros that are eating profile looking like? I don't have a lot of photos and it seems like with hinge you have to go all in with your profile.

Been on BLK about a month now and so far successfully pulled 3.

woman in her early 40's, pretty succesfull and lives in NJ. Went on one date, and could have hit that night but she had her period. Hit 3 times so far and now she's asking about tests cause she wants me to hit raw. Don't want a relationship with her though but she wants to keep giving me p*ssy so I'll continue to oblige her.

Woman in her early 30's that's was quirky and geeky. She liked me a lot and wanted me to hit after our second date but i was not feeling her anymore and told her. Didn't want to hurt her feelings she was pretty sweet.

Early 30's chick but she turned out to be bigger than she looked in her profile. I ended up in her house and playing with her p*ssy but bounced cause i felt bad cause she wanted more and i will have just hit that one time.

other than lots of the usual bullshyt men go though on dating apps.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh they getting ran through for sure

Dating App guys just usually not at the top of the list but they be selecting the few they like

Whilst wasting everyone elses time:dead:
You really think it's just a few :usure:

If a broad has made an account on a dating app, she's fukking the nikkas she's meeting on there.

And she's not just meeting 2 dudes then logging off forever :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I went to the Dr. They put me on some meds. My health is bad, and I fear my time may come soon.

Oh yeah, that girl stopped talking to me after the seizure date. I really liked her too, but oh well. I've been on a few more dates with random girls, but I haven't found one I really like yet. They are all too religious or too stuck up. I even went out on a date with a Russian girl, but she was super conservative (i.e., republican), so it didn't work out. I can't be with somebody like that. I'll keep trying though
how have you been since?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So this Somalian chick I was dating just used me for money :dead:

Throwing money at bytches isn't the way to do things, I've come to realize. I hope to find a good girl, but it's hard on these dating apps. I've started on Match.com, which has higher quality women, but they are all serious and shyt. I just want to have a good time and then if it goes somewhere, then it goes somewhere. I thought Hinge was the answer, but these women are suspect

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
So this Somalian chick I was dating just used me for money :dead:

Throwing money at bytches isn't the way to do things, I've come to realize. I hope to find a good girl, but it's hard on these dating apps. I've started on Match.com, which has higher quality women, but they are all serious and shyt. I just want to have a good time and then if it goes somewhere, then it goes somewhere. I thought Hinge was the answer, but these women are suspect

Did you atleast smash or did she completely finesse you?