HINGE Is The Future Brehs

JNew

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the women on Hinge now are serial daters. A couple of years ago I used to be able to match with normal women some that maybe just moved to the city and were trying online dating for the first time. Now I feel like I'm dealing with women who do this year round.

Yep. They use the app as physiological crutch or something.

I usually re download the app in the winter months when the clubs and bars are dead. I hardly ever unmatch my matches because i might message a stale convo weeks later but some of these girls are still on the app every year. :beli: .

If there 6 and below they mostly fall into the above category.

I matched with some girl with bolt ons and all bikini pics, the profile looked real and everything but im like this broad has got to be crazy.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Yep. They use the app as physiological crutch or something.

I usually re download the app in the winter months when the clubs and bars are dead. I hardly ever unmatch my matches because i might message a stale convo weeks later but some of these girls are still on the app every year. :beli: .

If there 6 and below they mostly fall into the above category.

I matched with some girl with bolt ons and all bikini pics, the profile looked real and everything but im like this broad has got to be crazy.

Funny enough I matched with a similar girl recently. All her pics are of her at the club dancing or in a bikini. We were supposed to go on a date this past Friday but she went completely ghost and then texted me on Saturday that she's sick. It was cold as shyt this weekend so I'm not really mad but I'm leaving the ball in her court for now since she's the one that canceled.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Funny enough I matched with a similar girl recently. All her pics are of her at the club dancing or in a bikini. We were supposed to go on a date this past Friday but she went completely ghost and then texted me on Saturday that she's sick. It was cold as shyt this weekend so I'm not really mad but I'm leaving the ball in her court for now since she's the one that canceled.

She probably ran the same game on other dudes. I might be jumping to conclusions and could be wrong for your sake but its hard to believe girls like that (pretty face, flat stomach, no tats and put together) arnt getting scooped up asap and are even on the app to begin with.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the women on Hinge now are serial daters. A couple of years ago I used to be able to match with normal women some that maybe just moved to the city and were trying online dating for the first time. Now I feel like I'm dealing with women who do this year round.

I heard the same women are on these apps for years at a time

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Naw breh, these broads are on there getting ran through. Don't let these hoes lie to you and say "I just made an account, but I don't use it."

Oh they getting ran through for sure

Dating App guys just usually not at the top of the list but they be selecting the few they like

Whilst wasting everyone elses time:dead: