HINGE Is The Future Brehs

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I mean, you are right, but it really doesn't matter. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for her responses. I dunno if I can be with somebody like this. It's probably all for the best. I mean, I'd like to see her again, but I don't like having to succumb to her previous relationship's deficiencies. Not everybody can go all open with relationships. I can, but there is a point. If she can't, what's the point? I don't want to exclusively cater to a women's past, if you know what I mean.
Very fair in that regard. That said it’s more about her past than what happened on the date.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Move on god forbid you are with someone for years and it ends. This is easy stuff
I mean, you are right, but it really doesn't matter. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for her responses. I dunno if I can be with somebody like this. It's probably all for the best. I mean, I'd like to see her again, but I don't like having to succumb to her previous relationship's deficiencies. Not everybody can go all open with relationships. I can, but there is a point. If she can't, what's the point? I don't want to exclusively cater to a women's past, if you know what I mea

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every girl has a dog. I'm catset...give me a girl with a cat please that isn't a scammer :dead:

Online dating is interesting from an academic perspective though. It's a weird experience. I think I might get on another app. I want a long term relationship, but I just need to have a few quick hookups before that. I just need to grab a few drinks with a girl and then hook up. I think I made a mistake trying to jump into a long term relationship out of the gate. Well, you live and you learn. :yeshrug:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I mean, you are right, but it really doesn't matter. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for her responses. I dunno if I can be with somebody like this. It's probably all for the best. I mean, I'd like to see her again, but I don't like having to succumb to her previous relationship's deficiencies. Not everybody can go all open with relationships. I can, but there is a point. If she can't, what's the point? I don't want to exclusively cater to a women's past, if you know what I mean.

Move on breh because she certainly has for reasons we can't logically understand...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Move on breh because she certainly has for reasons we can't logically understand...
Yeah, I've moved on. This is the first time I opened myself up to somebody in a long time, so it was a little more painful than it would be normally, but this is just the first girl I've met in a while. We had a lot in common; she seemed like an ideal match, but it obviously was not. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just joined hinge about a week ago. So far better than bumble but my city sucks. Think I’m ready to move.

Seems to be more active accounts on here but it’s still the same ole same ole experience, for the most part

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Been shytting on dating apps for years but joined after my friends keep pushing me since I’m handsome (pause) and already eat online.

I can’t believe the amount of quality, fine black women I’ve already matched with and liked my profile. I’ve been restricting myself to in person since my personality doesn’t show online and thought the ratio of men to women would make it harder but I’m going to add this to my roster building method

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the women on Hinge now are serial daters. A couple of years ago I used to be able to match with normal women some that maybe just moved to the city and were trying online dating for the first time. Now I feel like I'm dealing with women who do this year round.