HINGE Is The Future Brehs

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

Evolution of dating

An illustration in bright colours of a group of friends uniting together and holding hands. The Feeld logo is positioned in the centre.
We believe nothing is more fluid or less binary than human relationships. This is why we created Feeld, where everyone can be honest with themselves while being responsible towards others.

Inclusive

Heteroflexible, Bisexual, Polysexual, Pansexual + 20 more

Group Chats

Create a digital polycule and come together

Private

Hide your profile from others until you like them first.

Couple Accounts

Date together with your partner, a lover or a curious friend.

579422ad73350d83deaf271655ddabdf.webp

:patrice:

Been saying that app is piff. you just cut right to the real talk

:jbhmm:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Get Raya and delete the others if you're about quality over quantity/easy pulls

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, a funny story. I was hanging out with this Hinge girl. We're on a 3rd date. We go to the park to smoke weed. I'm hitting that shyt. Then like 5 minutes later I black out and have a seizure or something and fall down from the park bench table and hit my head. I wake up to her asking me if I'm okay. Mind you I have no recollection of even blacking out. She's like, we need to go to the hospital or something. I'm like, nah I'm good. We then spend the next 3 or 4 hours just chilling until I feel sober enough to bring her home. It was cool, we had good conversations, but I'm sure I scared her off. I fukked up. Now on to the next girl I guess. If she's cool with it and wants a 4th date, I know she is a good person, but I doubt it. It sucks having to start over again with a new girl. I just recently opened myself up again and it's hard. But I guess it's all just a learning experience. And yeah, I need to go to the doctor. She was a real cool girl though. We liked a lot of the same things. There were some red flags, but I figure every relationship has them. I'll try again...

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
So, a funny story. I was hanging out with this Hinge girl. We're on a 3rd date. We go to the park to smoke weed. I'm hitting that shyt. Then like 5 minutes later I black out and have a seizure or something and fall down from the park bench table and hit my head. I wake up to her asking me if I'm okay. Mind you I have no recollection of even blacking out. She's like, we need to go to the hospital or something. I'm like, nah I'm good. We then spend the next 3 or 4 hours just chilling until I feel sober enough to bring her home. It was cool, we had good conversations, but I'm sure I scared her off. I fukked up. Now on to the next girl I guess. If she's cool with it and wants a 4th date, I know she is a good person, but I doubt it. It sucks having to start over again with a new girl. I just recently opened myself up again and it's hard. But I guess it's all just a learning experience. And yeah, I need to go to the doctor. She was a real cool girl though. We liked a lot of the same things. There were some red flags, but I figure every relationship has them. I'll try again...

... you might want to go to the doctor. Last friend I had that was having seizures had a brain tumor not to scare you.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
... you might want to go to the doctor. Last friend I had that was having seizures had a brain tumor not to scare you.
Honestly, my health has been bad. I think I'll be dead within 5 years. They checked my heart, it's all good. Then they checked my lungs, and I have mild emphysema. I keep having chest pains and what not, but I guess it could be my brain. I'll get it checked out. I know something is wrong with me, but they can't find the cause. I guess the brain is the next thing to check. I'm starting to not care though. When I started coughing up blood (which has sense stopped), I realized my shyt is fukked up. It reminded me of RDR2 when the main character started coughing up blood and he's like, well... :skip:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She hasn’t responded to you since.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She hasn’t responded to you since.
No, she has, but it's been cold. She's weird with text messages because of an ex, who did some shyt she won't talk to me about. I just feel it's better to prepare myself for her to not want to see me again than would want to see me again. From a probabilistic standpoint, she probably won't want to see me again. I mean, it is what it is. I fukking had a seizure in front of her. That would scare most girls off I'm sure. But we'll see...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also, I'm not trying to be chauvinist or whatever, but these girls want you to impress them, instead of both of us impressing each other. I think I'm done with that shyt. I think it should be mutual. I don't want to spend my time and money impressing some girl. I want us to both bring something to the table. I know women have it easier with relationships, I mean everybody wants to fukk them, but there's more to it than that. It should be reciprocal. I'll just keep my policy of being completely open with the next girl. It's the best way to be in a relationship, as opposed to hiding shyt. It's just when you open yourself up to somebody, you allow negative things to happen to you. It's a risk, but I guess it's a good risk to take.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No, she has, but it's been cold. She's weird with text messages because of an ex, who did some shyt she won't talk to me about. I just feel it's better to prepare myself for her to not want to see me again than would want to see me again. From a probabilistic standpoint, she probably won't want to see me again. I mean, it is what it is. I fukking had a seizure in front of her. That would scare most girls off I'm sure. But we'll see...
lol just set something up and stop thinking the worst

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol just set something up and stop thinking the worst
I mean, you are right, but it really doesn't matter. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for her responses. I dunno if I can be with somebody like this. It's probably all for the best. I mean, I'd like to see her again, but I don't like having to succumb to her previous relationship's deficiencies. Not everybody can go all open with relationships. I can, but there is a point. If she can't, what's the point? I don't want to exclusively cater to a women's past, if you know what I mean.