Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Man fukk HINGE… 2+ yrs since they banned my ass
Lol nikka how is that even possible :russ:
You just put yourself on blast. You was on some serious weirdo shyt to get banned on hinge man. That means Hella bytches reported you
And I guarantee you it's because you kept sending dik pics. You are a mf nasty ass nikka breh :mjlol:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Haters gonna disqualify you for running up the score
I'm picturing a saloon where they have you face on the wall when they sign up :russ:

Fam.. running up the score is an understatement.. I was running thru em like a track meet.. and that shyt caught up to me… and it’s one of the fukkin bytches that reported me .. or multiple women.. it is what it is.. lesson learned but like someone mentioned on here.. as you get the math.. unmatch them.. so they won’t be able to snitch on you.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Lol nikka how is that even possible :russ:
You just put yourself on blast. You was on some serious weirdo shyt to get banned on hinge man. That means Hella bytches reported you
And I guarantee you it's because you kept sending dik pics. You are a mf nasty ass nikka breh :mjlol:

nah fam.. I don’t send or entertain sending dikk pix to any woman.. it’s not my bag.. what I did do was run thru so many hoz.. I’m talking 1 a day minimum on weekdays and 2-3 on each day on the weekends.. this went on for a minute and the shyt caught up to me.. women can report you for smashing and dashing… I wish I knew that.. it is what it is

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
nah fam.. I don’t send or entertain sending dikk pix to any woman.. it’s not my bag.. what I did do was run thru so many hoz.. I’m talking 1 a day minimum on weekdays and 2-3 on each day on the weekends.. this went on for a minute and the shyt caught up to me.. women can report you for smashing and dashing… I wish I knew that.. it is what it is
Damn. Man I was the first 1 to bring hinge to the coli n that cocksucker @BenchPressPapi high jacked my shyt like Hella mfs on here do. (Check my old threads) I'm salty.

:wtb:

Anyways, im not pulling bytches at all anymore or they are fat. It's like at first there were freaks and now since it's more popular every bytch is on some gay ass RELATIONSHIP bullshyt. :camby:

I know I need new pix for sure. But do you put time into your page? I know they are easy as fukk but I need help. Got any tips? :lupe:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I've been using Hinge for about two week now and I only getting big girls for the most part :francis:. I did have a date with one chic off from there but I'm undecided to do another date with her. She was cool to chat with but not much of a looker :shaq2:. I know that I have to be patient with these apps but it feel at times that I'm just swiping just out of boredom. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Is it worth it to pay for Hinge or Tinder? I'm not trying to shell out cash if I'm going to get the same results for free.
Paying for tinder is only dope because you can see who likes you. Hinge is def worth it for the unlimited likes. It's like $20 a month. Signup for one month to try it out. Otherwise you can only like so many profiles a day.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I've been using Hinge for about two week now and I only getting big girls for the most part :francis:. I did have a date with one chic off from there but I'm undecided to do another date with her. She was cool to chat with but not much of a looker :shaq2:. I know that I have to be patient with these apps but it feel at times that I'm just swiping just out of boredom. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Is it worth it to pay for Hinge or Tinder? I'm not trying to shell out cash if I'm going to get the same results for free.

If you are over 25 I definitely say paying for hinge is worth it.

At least try it for a month.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fam.. running up the score is an understatement.. I was running thru em like a track meet.. and that shyt caught up to me… and it’s one of the fukkin bytches that reported me .. or multiple women.. it is what it is.. lesson learned but like someone mentioned on here.. as you get the math.. unmatch them.. so they won’t be able to snitch on you.

I also got banned from hinge, now using my other number works flawlessly:mjlit:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

You sound ugly and non confident tbh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

when someone unmatches you there are reasons for the unmatch. People can report you for anything and hinge won't even do a backcheck just take their word for it.