HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Fam.. running up the score is an understatement.. I was running thru em like a track meet.. and that shyt caught up to me… and it’s one of the fukkin bytches that reported me .. or multiple women.. it is what it is.. lesson learned but like someone mentioned on here.. as you get the math.. unmatch them.. so they won’t be able to snitch on you.
:dead::dead:sneaking out the chat like
main-qimg-00f16b993c3b325d8107c3854b824f11

She not Gon catch on til after you smash and she all giddy trying to show her girls some pics and...:leostare::dwillhuh:
He must've deleted his profile:lupe:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m not good at taking pictures or selfies. I’m in shape and had plenty of women tell me I look good. I’m just quiet for the most part and stay to myself. I’ve been busy for the last few years getting my work and financial situation taken care of. Now I’m in a better position to start dating again but I’m not a fan of doing online dating but I guess that it’s the best way of meeting new women outside my circle. I prefer meeting people face to face and taking it from there. But since Covid really change the game, I have to get use to online dating shyt.
You in Ohio...This IG photographer is there. She looks broke. $100 and you look like a king.

Get a cut.

See this chick get a photo like this and eat.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Fam.. running up the score is an understatement.. I was running thru em like a track meet.. and that shyt caught up to me… and it’s one of the fukkin bytches that reported me .. or multiple women.. it is what it is.. lesson learned but like someone mentioned on here.. as you get the math.. unmatch them.. so they won’t be able to snitch on you.
Noted:ohhh:

Aint tryna end up like West Elm Caleb

Bc I definitely ran up some #’s, fukk a red pill:mjlol:

Good thing I always wear a jimmy:whew:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
GOOD GOD THIS IS GREAT ADVICE. Hinge will encourage you to EAT.

1*s1Fx_0zZ7VWU1Q6R2vyXDg.jpeg

1*dN4q5bKiHrSiKMg9FA_peA.jpeg

1*a2NlUQdytTD9uCuA-fQUPw.jpeg
If you 6 figures just hire an amateur photographer off snapper, say you tryna make modeling portfolio/acting portfolio. Buy some plated chains and put together an outfit then eat. Just look up the type of nikka hoes like then copy their pocture poses. It's pretty simple.
Hoes are so superficial on these apps.

"You seem like a player"
Thats cuz I am and the fact you saying that menas you already feeling my game :wow:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If you 6 figures just hire an amateur photographer off snapper, say you tryna make modeling portfolio/acting portfolio. Buy some plated chains and put together an outfit then eat. Just look up the type of nikka hoes like then copy their pocture poses. It's pretty simple.

"You seem like a player"
Thats cuz I am and the fact you saying that menas you already feeling my game :wow:
Exactly I find them on IG easily... type in photographer and your city and its less than $150 for like a 3 outfit shoot. You can even try Fiverr.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Damn. Man I was the first 1 to bring hinge to the coli n that cocksucker @BenchPressPapi high jacked my shyt like Hella mfs on here do. (Check my old threads) I'm salty.

:wtb:

Anyways, im not pulling bytches at all anymore or they are fat. It's like at first there were freaks and now since it's more popular every bytch is on some gay ass RELATIONSHIP bullshyt. :camby:

I know I need new pix for sure. But do you put time into your page? I know they are easy as fukk but I need help. Got any tips? :lupe:
@Nokids

Dap+Reputation
:mjtf:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

"You seem like a player"

Exactly.

Women do the same thing.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I got the number off hinge. She can’t meet till next Friday. Trying to find the line between keeping it going and not talking too much.
Throw a text out there then see how fast she responds. After that, text her every other day or every 2 until the meet up.

After the initial meet up tho you can escalate a little more every day (but sparse texting) & FT. That’s especially if u smashed & built an attachment.

Basically, think of her as a fish and your a fisherman.

If you feel as if the hook isnt in tight enough (her attachment to you) don’t reel up too soon because she might snag off the hook & swim off (aka get creeped out/turned off etc). So make sure you dangle that bait JUST right (your attention/dates/phone)etc so you can reel it in (get the ass).

That is basically how I see it. I even imagine broads as fish sometimes with a hook slowly going in & I’m reeling it up. Real shyt.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Throw a text out there then see how fast she responds. After that, text her every other day or every 2 until the meet up.

After the initial meet up tho you can escalate a little more every day (but sparse texting) & FT. That’s especially if u smashed & built an attachment.

Basically, think of her as a fish and your a fisherman.

If you feel as if the hook isnt in tight enough (her attachment to you) don’t reel up too soon because she might snag off the hook & swim off (aka get creeped out/turned off etc). So make sure you dangle that bait JUST right (your attention/dates/phone)etc so you can reel it in (get the ass).

That is basically how I see it. I even imagine broads as fish sometimes with a hook slowly going in & I’m reeling it up. Real shyt.
Been texting like once or twice a day. Basically, me just asking stuff to see what type of women she is. I always end the conversation too by not responding. So she hit me back yesterday around 7 pm and I haven't responded. Gonna take today off and hit her tomorrow.

I feel like bytches are weird about doing Facetime which I understand but if you smart enough you can find there Facebook page and see they are legit. I found hers and shes not a catfish.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Paying for tinder is only dope because you can see who likes you. Hinge is def worth it for the unlimited likes. It's like $20 a month. Signup for one month to try it out. Otherwise you can only like so many profiles a day.

Just sign up for one month and I think you get a two week free trial before they charge your credit card.

I use Google calendar and set a reminder the day before so I get a notification to cancel

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
@Nokids

Dap+Reputation
:mjtf:

shiettt Tbh fam 2020-2021 Was my best year on some Mavs 2011 shyt. I noticed alot more girls are on that relationship vibe too when last year they was down for the links and drinks. My main pic is me in a droptop with a smirk then my remaining pics are me in a suit, on vacay, and one video. My prompts are mainly saying Im new to the city looking for new friends( Tequila buddies, 420) then the other one is the most surprising thing about me is me saying I have two degrees with no kids. I rather girls like my profile than I like hers as I feel it cuts half of the chase and you have the power. If I do like a profile its always the prompts and something that is not talking about a relationship or something that we have in common.

Low key thinking of changing up the mileage and type of woman too. I keep it to about 10 miles but 15 will add girls from downtown who may be more liberal than where I am at in the burbs.

The number one that I noticed helped me too was that I had a shorty( That I met from hinge) and it gave me a confidence to just bush a bytch or rush the meet up since I know I had certain days I would be free to chill. Now that were kaput, I feel like a nikka that quit his job with none lined up and looking for a new one :sadbron: