HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've been using Hinge for about two week now and I only getting big girls for the most part :francis:. I did have a date with one chic off from there but I'm undecided to do another date with her. She was cool to chat with but not much of a looker :shaq2:. I know that I have to be patient with these apps but it feel at times that I'm just swiping just out of boredom. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Is it worth it to pay for Hinge or Tinder? I'm not trying to shell out cash if I'm going to get the same results for free.

If you getting big girls that mean you ugly breh. Keep it real with yourself :francis::mjlol::mjcry:

Or terrible photos

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nope you can, but you can put yourself anywhere unlike bumble or tinder

whenever i travel i change my location a few weeks in advance and eat :mjlit:
Smart move. I might set my profile up over vpn, then move it to LA when I tweaked the way I like.

The two best things you can do on dating sites are: one take high quality pics and two fill out your profile as much as possible.

Bonus if you get a female / lady friend to review it.

Veteran
Daps
nah fam.. I don’t send or entertain sending dikk pix to any woman.. it’s not my bag.. what I did do was run thru so many hoz.. I’m talking 1 a day minimum on weekdays and 2-3 on each day on the weekends.. this went on for a minute and the shyt caught up to me.. women can report you for smashing and dashing… I wish I knew that.. it is what it is

But it's OK for them hoes to fukk multiple people :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Smart move. I might set my profile up over vpn, then move it to LA when I tweaked the way I like.

The two best things you can do on dating sites are: one take high quality pics and two fill out your profile as much as possible.

don't need to use vpn breh
you can put your location anywhere for free. Like right now my profile is in my city, but if I was goign to london , i'd just unmatch all my matches and change it to london :blessed:

not like tinder or bumble where you have to pay for that feature

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you getting big girls that mean you ugly breh. Keep it real with yourself :francis::mjlol::mjcry:

Or terrible photos

Big girls usually the boldest ones though.

It's like, they just say fukk it...kinda like the way they say fukk it before eating a whole pepperoni pizza and washing it down with a diet coke and apple pie.

Veteran
Daps
Big girls usually the boldest ones though.

It's like, they just say fukk it...kinda like the way they say fukk it before eating a whole pepperoni pizza and washing it down with a diet coke and apple pie.

Nah breh, big girls been infatuated with me since middle school :martin:I get on these dating apps and it's nothing big girls matching with me. I had this fat ass 40 yr old in Walmart tryna get at me(24), talm bout it all look the same. Bold ass broads:mjlol:

If you ugly you definitely getting matched with big girls and that's the col truth:wow:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps

GOOD GOD THIS IS GREAT ADVICE. Hinge will encourage you to EAT.

1*s1Fx_0zZ7VWU1Q6R2vyXDg.jpeg

1*dN4q5bKiHrSiKMg9FA_peA.jpeg

1*a2NlUQdytTD9uCuA-fQUPw.jpeg

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
You sound ugly and non confident tbh
Naw. It was cool in the beginning but for the last week, I’ve been getting chics that I’m not physically attractive to. I seen better looking females on Tinder and some of these other apps. I’m just debating on spending money on one or two of them to see if I have better luck.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got 2 bytches phoning and texting me every day off this app. Already fukked one and she's cooking for me on Friday. Other one I'm seeing Saturday and I'm gonna anal her and shoot my load down her throat. Both 10 years younger than me so :ehh:

The real struggle is having the same conversations at the beginning of a match when you're already fukking bytches off the app. Gotta stay focused

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

Or terrible photos
I’m not good at taking pictures or selfies. I’m in shape and had plenty of women tell me I look good. I’m just quiet for the most part and stay to myself. I’ve been busy for the last few years getting my work and financial situation taken care of. Now I’m in a better position to start dating again but I’m not a fan of doing online dating but I guess that it’s the best way of meeting new women outside my circle. I prefer meeting people face to face and taking it from there. But since Covid really change the game, I have to get use to online dating shyt.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m not good at taking pictures or selfies. I’m in shape and had plenty of women tell me I look good. I’m just quiet for the most part and stay to myself. I’ve been busy for the last few years getting my work and financial situation taken care of. Now I’m in a better position to start dating again but I’m not a fan of doing online dating but I guess that it’s the best way of meeting new women outside my circle. I prefer meeting people face to face and taking it from there. But since Covid really change the game, I have to get use to online dating shyt.
Online dating should be a path to meeting in person.

I realize you may not be quite saying this but it’s been mentioned a few times that people would prefer to meet in person which I get but this should be the bridge to that. If you have a woman generally engaged on the app for more than 2.5 days and don’t transition the conversation offline then it’s likely a goof.

/End Rant

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I was in the same bag in 2019, you must have pictures on vacay, having fun or doing activities that you can post. You’ll be surprised on the quality of woman you’ll be pulling :jawalrus: