HINGE Is The Future Brehs

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Maybe that is why I can't do the dating app thing. I just don't give a fukk to be on the phone with you if I have never met you before. I don't even know if you look like your pictures.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Absolutely… You want to build rapport before you meet the chick and break bread with her. The first conversation is a recap about what was discussed on the app. Women love talking about themselves, so they are going to delve into who they are. I just listen and have a couple of beers while they yap for about 30 minutes. Make up something to get off the phone and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you would like to do it again. Send a good morning text and tell her to have a great day at work… Don’t send anything else, she will text you around lunch to check in… Believe me

Text her later and ask about video chatting. Get a couple of FT sessions and phone conversations in for a week. I ask about taking her to breakfast or brunch because those options are cheaper and make reservations for a nice spot in the city. When you meet up, you have built a rapport and some sexual tension over that week. I usually smash by the third date and I have built a nice stable by moving like this.

Some lose their mind and curse me out when they realize it was a game but those other nikkas ain’t taking them out and sitting on the phone simping like me, so they stick around and let me fukk until they find someone to take them serious. :yeshrug:
Pretty spot on except I ask for Facetime the initial phone call so I don’t waste my time & make a bold move the 1st date. But everything else is on point, this is all a span of 1-2 weeks.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Maybe that is why I can't do the dating app thing. I just don't give a fukk to be on the phone with you if I have never met you before. I don't even know if you look like your pictures.
Facetime. If they can’t do that then I just block them.

it takes a good 1-2 weeks to lay a chick & maybe 2 good 30 min facetime convos + texts sprinkled thruout the week (I hope you have a blessed day:yes:) & that’s about all I need.

By the 2nd week it’s pretty much juicy for me but I been getting good lately at bringing it down to the 1st date sometimes:yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The phone thing is just one approach. Me, myself personally I kept it text messages off the app and then tried to setup a meet-up fairly quickly if she showed/maintained interest.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely… You want to build rapport before you meet the chick and break bread with her. The first conversation is a recap about what was discussed on the app. Women love talking about themselves, so they are going to delve into who they are. I just listen and have a couple of beers while they yap for about 30 minutes. Make up something to get off the phone and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you would like to do it again. Send a good morning text and tell her to have a great day at work… Don’t send anything else, she will text you around lunch to check in… Believe me

Text her later and ask about video chatting. Get a couple of FT sessions and phone conversations in for a week. I ask about taking her to breakfast or brunch because those options are cheaper and make reservations for a nice spot in the city. When you meet up, you have built a rapport and some sexual tension over that week. I usually smash by the third date and I have built a nice stable by moving like this.

Some lose their mind and curse me out when they realize it was a game but those other nikkas ain’t taking them out and sitting on the phone simping like me, so they stick around and let me fukk until they find someone to take them serious. :yeshrug:

Respectfully, there's better ways to go about business than this. FT and phone convos are time consuming as fukk.

How many chicks do y’all match with, meet up with before smashing?

1/10?

I eat damn good from there and my ratio and matches to smashes is bad. It's a numbers game, play the game and go have fun.