HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Problem is hinge doesn’t send notifications when you send or receive messages unless you go into the app. I followed up with a few girls after few days of hearing nothing back and they both told me this.

then I realized I don’t get notifications either even tho they are turned on. Makes no sense and hurting my game. Got bunch of matches talk for few days then they gone.

you really gotta get the number ASAP. But you can’t ask too soon or they get creeeped out. After like going back and forth a few Times I say we should exchange numbers I’m not on here much and if they are feeling you it works.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Problem is hinge doesn’t send notifications when you send or receive messages unless you go into the app. I followed up with a few girls after few days of hearing nothing back and they both told me this.

then I realized I don’t get notifications either even tho they are turned on. Makes no sense and hurting my game. Got bunch of matches talk for few days then they gone.

you really gotta get the number ASAP. But you can’t ask too soon or they get creeeped out. After like going back and forth a few Times I say we should exchange numbers I’m not on here much and if they are feeling you it works.

nah you can turn it on your settings on your phone

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I've been using Hinge for about two week now and I only getting big girls for the most part :francis:. I did have a date with one chic off from there but I'm undecided to do another date with her. She was cool to chat with but not much of a looker :shaq2:. I know that I have to be patient with these apps but it feel at times that I'm just swiping just out of boredom. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Is it worth it to pay for Hinge or Tinder? I'm not trying to shell out cash if I'm going to get the same results for free.