HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Daps
Absolutely… You want to build rapport before you meet the chick and break bread with her. The first conversation is a recap about what was discussed on the app. Women love talking about themselves, so they are going to delve into who they are. I just listen and have a couple of beers while they yap for about 30 minutes. Make up something to get off the phone and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you would like to do it again. Send a good morning text and tell her to have a great day at work… Don’t send anything else, she will text you around lunch to check in… Believe me

Text her later and ask about video chatting. Get a couple of FT sessions and phone conversations in for a week. I ask about taking her to breakfast or brunch because those options are cheaper and make reservations for a nice spot in the city. When you meet up, you have built a rapport and some sexual tension over that week. I usually smash by the third date and I have built a nice stable by moving like this.

Some lose their mind and curse me out when they realize it was a game but those other nikkas ain’t taking them out and sitting on the phone simping like me, so they stick around and let me fukk until they find someone to take them serious. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: thanks for the tips

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Absolutely… You want to build rapport before you meet the chick and break bread with her. The first conversation is a recap about what was discussed on the app. Women love talking about themselves, so they are going to delve into who they are. I just listen and have a couple of beers while they yap for about 30 minutes. Make up something to get off the phone and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you would like to do it again. Send a good morning text and tell her to have a great day at work… Don’t send anything else, she will text you around lunch to check in… Believe me

Text her later and ask about video chatting. Get a couple of FT sessions and phone conversations in for a week. I ask about taking her to breakfast or brunch because those options are cheaper and make reservations for a nice spot in the city. When you meet up, you have built a rapport and some sexual tension over that week. I usually smash by the third date and I have built a nice stable by moving like this.

Some lose their mind and curse me out when they realize it was a game but those other nikkas ain’t taking them out and sitting on the phone simping like me, so they stick around and let me fukk until they find someone to take them serious. :yeshrug:
The art of simping:mjlol:

Good on you for finding your method bruh

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yo this shyt comes close to OG '14 tinder. Effortless like grocery shopping and just collecting p*ssy.:mjlol:
Makes no sense

at this point I barely even needa leave the house. These hoes are literally falling out the sky:damn:

dates are cheap too since they are mostly professionals with their own bread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

goofy.png

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pretty accurate take.

tumblr_m09plvItq51rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Hinge skews towards young professionals and doesn’t have the fake accounts.
higher quality of women for sure. plus you can search by ethnicity. paying for unlimited swipes is worth it.

me and my girl split two weeks ago already got 8 matches. going out with this girl this weekend.

hinge is the goat met my ex on there too.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps

I just got back in the game after a few years. was thinking about face timing before meeting up. Ive been catfished before by like 20 pounds.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

:pachaha:At least you are being honest. This was a good break down though.