MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Demonic tip of the day:

For the most willing chicks

Go to the settings if you have it, & put marijuana + alcohol on yes. And where it says “is this is dealbreaker?” Hit yes. That way you only get the most open minded & ready to bust down chicks

mic-drop-dave-chappelle.gif

We going hard for the 2022 & 3000

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm in Toronto and matching with mad Nigerian chicks. I don't know if it's the supreme confidence I've seen every Nigerian person I've come across, possess, but these chicks actually have personalities, life experiences, and have been a breeze to converse with so far :ehh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Im not on hinge yet, but what makes it more successful than tinder? aint it the same crowd on both?

Daps
Idk know brehs I just don’t got the juice when it comes to online dating:yeshrug::yeshrug::francis: I’ll admit that :mjlol: I’m so successful in person but online dating it’s always a disaster :mjlol: I get matches but they end of unmatching moments later:mjlol:
Ugly women like me:mjlol:
You get a number and boom they vanish :mjlol:
This ain’t for me:stopitslime: lord knows I tried so many times:mjlol::mjlol:
I feel U bro. Idk what fellas on here are sayin to pull all these women.

Daps
The only thing I text after getting the # is, “ When are you typically available to speak?” They give a time and I cease texting until then. You have to get these chicks on the phone you will get lost in the shuffle texting.
So you call them? And talk for little before meeting?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
So you call them? And talk for little before meeting?
Absolutely… You want to build rapport before you meet the chick and break bread with her. The first conversation is a recap about what was discussed on the app. Women love talking about themselves, so they are going to delve into who they are. I just listen and have a couple of beers while they yap for about 30 minutes. Make up something to get off the phone and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you would like to do it again. Send a good morning text and tell her to have a great day at work… Don’t send anything else, she will text you around lunch to check in… Believe me

Text her later and ask about video chatting. Get a couple of FT sessions and phone conversations in for a week. I ask about taking her to breakfast or brunch because those options are cheaper and make reservations for a nice spot in the city. When you meet up, you have built a rapport and some sexual tension over that week. I usually smash by the third date and I have built a nice stable by moving like this.

Some lose their mind and curse me out when they realize it was a game but those other nikkas ain’t taking them out and sitting on the phone simping like me, so they stick around and let me fukk until they find someone to take them serious. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Absolutely… You want to build rapport before you meet the chick and break bread with her. The first conversation is a recap about what was discussed on the app. Women love talking about themselves, so they are going to delve into who they are. I just listen and have a couple of beers while they yap for about 30 minutes. Make up something to get off the phone and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you would like to do it again. Send a good morning text and tell her to have a great day at work… Don’t send anything else, she will text you around lunch to check in… Believe me

Text her later and ask about video chatting. Get a couple of FT sessions and phone conversations in for a week. I ask about taking her to breakfast or brunch because those options are cheaper and make reservations for a nice spot in the city. When you meet up, you have built a rapport and some sexual tension over that week. I usually smash by the third date and I have built a nice stable by moving like this.

Some lose their mind and curse me out when they realize it was a game but those other nikkas ain’t taking them out and sitting on the phone simping like me, so they stick around and let me fukk until they find someone to take them serious. :yeshrug:
people always say this but it isnt that easy

some women will think youre a creep for caling them randomly. this aint the 90s lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm in Toronto and matching with mad Nigerian chicks. I don't know if it's the supreme confidence I've seen every Nigerian person I've come across, possess, but these chicks actually have personalities, life experiences, and have been a breeze to converse with so far :ehh:
damn bro what part of toronto. i tried hinge briefly but it was brutal

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
people always say this but it isnt that easy

some women will think youre a creep for caling them randomly. this aint the 90s lol
I always text first before calling. The chicks that don’t want to communicate before going on a date are the ones to avoid. They are time wasting, serial dating, weirdo b*tches that you end up having to check.