HINGE Is The Future Brehs

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
get a new number I was shadow ban on hinge but now I’m pack

I don’t even wanna know what you did to get banned :mjlol:

How y'all feel about shirtless pic's :dame: I mean bytches do it with bikini's but like mirror selfie or gym pic

It looks lowkey thirsty for a guy to do that on apps (just my opinion), but if fitness is a big part of your life def throw up a pic of you at the gym or something

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How y'all feel about shirtless pic's :dame: I mean bytches do it with bikini's but like mirror selfie or gym pic

From my female friends they all find that corny and off putting, if you have a good body better ways to show it off than shirtless pics, same with the gym shyt.

I personally wouldn’t do it unless you're looking for a specific sort of chick. i.e a super thot party girl type

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What is it about hinge that gets women to actually engage? I’ve tried the same pics on match and Tinder and get no love but on hinge I got some nice looking women matching with me. It’s kind of crazy
It’s like they alla sudden talk/respond on here. Compared to tinder where I had no luck

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I swear I only get hits from black women, love my sistas but wanted to try Asian and white I'm in a 70% black but gentrified area in Brooklyn and set my shyt to 8 miles.

What a nikka gotta do, take a pic with 3 dogs by a coffee shop?
It might be dependent on your location

im in the dmv where interracial dating is common

It seems like alot of non black women on this app fw brehs:mjgrin:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I made a profile off the strength of this thread and chicks been hitting me up on there :ehh:

From my little experience, you might as well let them come to you first. Most the ones I hit up first didn’t respond.
the key is to just like the pic, and then start the convo once she likes you back.