HINGE Is The Future Brehs

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What is it about hinge that gets women to actually engage? I’ve tried the same pics on match and Tinder and get no love but on hinge I got some nice looking women matching with me. It’s kind of crazy

On Hinge everyone has to make an effort to put together a profile. On Tinder you can do the bare minimum and have a profile done in 5 mins.

Talking to my female friends they definitely put more thought into Hinge.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
hinge is literally the best in the dmv area, bar none.
I got an all star line up of all different races

even nabbed an asian chick I’m tryna see this weekend:heh:

she was 1 of like 1000 asian bytches I saw that were passable.I liked like 5 asian girls lol

but the latinas:ahh:

the sistas:ahh::damn:

Middle eastern:ahh:

White girls:scust:

I do have 1 white girl in my pokedex, but she’s originally from Cali so not your typical dmv dry pasty pawg.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I got an all star line up of all different races

even nabbed an asian chick I’m tryna see this weekend:heh:

she was 1 of like 1000 asian bytches I saw that were passable.I liked like 5 asian girls lol

but the latinas:ahh:

the sistas:ahh::damn:

Middle eastern:ahh:

White girls:scust:

I do have 1 white girl in my pokedex, but she’s originally from Cali so not your typical dmv dry pasty pawg.
thai women may be the GOAT asian women.:whew:

them dmv sistas :salute:

I was just in bahrain last week....i go out there once a month....:blessed:

Hinge is garbage out here but Tinder :ohlawd:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Some wild shyt happened on Tinder

Matched with this fine ass young chick who said she horny and wanna see me tonight and asking for pics of my meat

Told her I gotta make sure she legit first and she hasn’t responded

Wondering if this a scam or some kind of set up or if I messed up some easy p*ssy with a bad chick

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Matched with this fine ass young chick who said she horny and wanna see me tonight and asking for pics of my meat

you either got catfished by a bot or used as masturbation material.
Wondering if this a scam or some kind of set up or if I messed up some easy p*ssy with a bad chick
Man fukk that scary ass mindset. Some of these women out here are shady and sketchy. Even worse they could be fake accounts using your photos/numbers for god knows what or EVEN worse they aren’t who they say they reaaaally are.

Protect yourself out there. “Easy p*ssy” fukk out of here. If it’s easy, then I wouldn’t have to doubt anything.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What you think :comeon:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
What you guys have in your prompts? like what questions and answers? my pics on point think I need better prompts. believe it or not that shyt makes a different. I think also responding to a bytches prompt works better than just like them or liking there prompt. @TradePascalSiakam what you got for your prompts?

malleymal

All Star
Daps
I never got into app dating before leaving the dating scene. I can only imagine how fruitful it is…

:wow:

I took much advantage of the internet dating scene when in college, so I know these apps must be layups.
:mjcry:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps

It's a setup to get extorted

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What you guys have in your prompts? like what questions and answers? my pics on point think I need better prompts. believe it or not that shyt makes a different. I think also responding to a bytches prompt works better than just like them or liking there prompt. @TradePascalSiakam what you got for your prompts?
Put something very deep & open ended + approval based

for example where it says “Ill fall for you if:”

Then I put “if you can make me authentic tacos from scratch…. And no you can’t order it”

Witty, bold & it lets the woman know she has a standard to reach. And at the very least a convo starter

& put a non basic hobby

For example my prompts talking about reading & books….no non fiction. You know alotta these Zane’s sex novel reading bytches only wanna read books with pictures in it:russ: but

1. If they do really read you landed yourself a somewhat smart chick
2. if they dont they usually just try to act like they do to gain YOUR validation which goes back to what I was saying about making approval based prompts

And they be messaging me knowing dam well these bytches dont care about no motherfukking book:mjlol:they just want my cock. But it gives women an alibi to innocently message you. Even though I’ve had a few bytches hit me up boldly coming on to me especially them young bytches lol Hinge is wild

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Put something very deep & open ended + approval based

for example where it says “Ill for you if:”

Witty, bold & it lets the woman know she has a standard to reach. And at the very least a convo starter

For example, had a chick

& put a non basic hobby

For example my prompts talking about reading & books….no non fiction. You know alotta these Zane’s sex novel reading bytches only wanna read books with pictures in it:russ: but

1. If they do really read you landed yourself a somewhat smart chick
2. if they dont they usually just try to act like they do to gain YOUR validation which goes back to what I was saying about making approval based prompts

And they be messagint me knowing dam well these bytches dont care about no motherfukking book:mjlol:they just want my cock. But it gives women an alibi to innocently message you. Even though I’ve had a few bytches hit me up boldly coming on to me especially them young bytches lol Hinge is wild
I am witty and funny just not trying to force these.

I get a lot of matches by saying something smartass to there promps. that's the best way to do it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Prolly some gay dude looking to blackmail you