HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yep biggest mistake a lot of guys make is chatting to a woman too much instead of suggesting you meet up in a timely fashion. A lot of chicks love an orbiting pen pal, but will vanish with the quickness or be too busy suddenly to come and meet you when you suggest a meet-up. Easiest way to get women to cancel themselves out of your attention.

Like I said in the Quick gems thread, during covid I switched up my whole approach to meeting these women, it used to be drinks then dinner, but now? nah. Dinner date once we’ve smashed and I know I want to see her more. These days I suggest a coffee and if the weather is nice a walk. Low monetary investment but very telling of where a woman is at. If I’m not feeling her in person I can dip easily. From the women I deal with. The one thing I've noticed is the more a woman is worth the more she likes the simple thoughtful things.

One of my regular chicks I met off Hinge our first meet was walking round a park and I brought two cans of herbal tea for us to drink.

This chick lives in a very expensive 6 bedroom house in one of the pricier parts of Vancouver, that she brought for her parents to also live in, you would think she would be snobby, but nope she appreciated the thought and chance to get to know each other without spending huge amounts of money.

She values great priceless experiences and moments over flaunting money The quality dikking down and play she’s getting from me no doubt helps as well
:lolbron::mjlit:
Lmao great advice

You got monopoly on Vancouver :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I swear I only get hits from black women, love my sistas but wanted to try Asian and white I'm in a 70% black but gentrified area in Brooklyn and set my shyt to 8 miles.

What a nikka gotta do, take a pic with 3 dogs by a coffee shop?

filter only for asians

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Idk know brehs I just don’t got the juice when it comes to online dating:yeshrug::yeshrug::francis: I’ll admit that :mjlol: I’m so successful in person but online dating it’s always a disaster :mjlol: I get matches but they end of unmatching moments later:mjlol:
Ugly women like me:mjlol:
You get a number and boom they vanish :mjlol:
This ain’t for me:stopitslime: lord knows I tried so many times:mjlol::mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I swear I only get hits from black women, love my sistas but wanted to try Asian and white I'm in a 70% black but gentrified area in Brooklyn and set my shyt to 8 miles.

How is your profile setup?

Owing to where I live I get many hits from asian women but sometimes I’ve messaged them first if I’ve seen something on their profile I can talk to her about.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
How is your profile setup?

Owing to where I live I get many hits from asian women but sometimes I’ve messaged them first if I’ve seen something on their profile I can talk to her about.

I have the dating me is like, let's debate this topic and 2 truths and a lie, and none of my pictures give off the vibe of blacks only. I got a like from a white this morning but she looks terrible.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps

Take pictures of yourself outside being active or at the gym . I’m not really into white bytches but every one of them likes the pic of me when I did the Peachtree Road Race and the pic I have of me at Disney.

The two Asian chicks that liked my pics were chubby and you could tell they prefer black men.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I have the dating me is like, let's debate this topic and 2 truths and a lie, and none of my pictures give off the vibe of blacks only. I got a like from a white this morning but she looks terrible.

You gotta look more like IVY league or more hype beast black.