HINGE Is The Future Brehs

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup I do same week , last week started to talk to a girl on monday by friday we met, didn't click and stopped talking to her

ding ding ding. I always used to go for the kill when I was on hinge. Get the number and then suggest a place within a week. I’m not one for the pen pals shyt and I’d rather see how we vibe in person. These chicks probably have the guy they’re supposed to be with in their friend zone and I’m not gonna be the next one on the list if I can help it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I chatted with a chick, exchange numbers, i text her then she dissappears. Like wtf? Why bother asking for my number then?

It be like that bruh. That’s the major downside. Happens to me a lot and sometimes I didn’t even do anything. Some people just randomly lose interest or perhaps found someone they like better

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I chatted with a chick, exchange numbers, i text her then she dissappears. Like wtf? Why bother asking for my number then?
The only thing I text after getting the # is, “ When are you typically available to speak?” They give a time and I cease texting until then. You have to get these chicks on the phone you will get lost in the shuffle texting.

Last edited:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It be like that bruh. That’s the major downside. Happens to me a lot and sometimes I didn’t even do anything. Some people just randomly lose interest or perhaps found someone they like better

happens to the best of us. Just look at it like money and time saved.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Your right about that story but im just spreading game. But u right. Just bc im doing it my way dont mean everyone can do it that way. & the 7 girlfriends thing I literally just woke up one day & remember agreeing to being 7 girls boyfriends & almost forgot about it:hubie:even met 2 parents on accident plus I was getting 3-4 matches a day & a number every week so yeah you can say my summer was kinda unproductive lmao

Curious about your pics lol

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I've been out the game for a while, but it's good to see POF staying on brand after all these years :mjgrin:

That site should be called slumpbuster dot com. :russ:

shyt held me down when I needed some desperation ass in a drought :yeshrug:

I wonder why real bottom of the barrel chicks gravitate towards POF?

:russ:

Last time I looked on there it was one awful chick after another.