HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So you admit there is an 80/20 rule :wow:
Bro did u not read what i said. Women can afford to be selective cause the same chick will get hit on by 1000 dudes

The ratio sucks.

Has nothing to do with hypergamy bullshyt

Imagin if 1000 chicks were swipin right on me..cotdamn id be selective asf

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro did u not read what i said. Women can afford to be selective cause the same chick will get hit on by 1000 dudes

The ratio sucks.

Has nothing to do with hypergamy bullshyt

Imagin if 1000 chicks were swipin right on me..cotdamn id be selective asf
Exactly
That's the 80/20 rule
Women are going to at least entertain the 20 percent of men who hit on her

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well ya is she supposed to fukk every dude who swipes right on her :stopitslime:
No I'm not saying that at all, but it acknowledges that women choose at least the top 20 percent of guys for casual sex.
As far as a relationship she might look into the other 80 percent for other factors

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Hinge is cool but I have ran across a lot of mental illness on that app. These professional 30 year old women take great happy looking pics but they are insufferable depressed bytches…

As with all dating apps, there are some nice looking educated good job having ass psychos out here. You also run into the “I’m a PhD” types that think because they got their finances together they get to make the rules smh. But it’s a numbers game

Hinge has the best looking women but in my experience most of them went multiple dates and are looking for a relationship. I haven’t tapped in on the apps in a minute but for just a smash I still eat off bumble

I had a chick on there that lived in two states (spent 3weeks in dc and 1 week in NY) every month.

then she said she is traveling for the next two months straight but talking about she looking for a relationship bytch can’t commit to one place to live but want a commitment from me. We kicked it until she started traveling and I ain’t said another word to her.

Dating sites is great if you want something to do for the weekend, they also make for some good conversations. But keep your expectations low

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
How long do it take to get matches
My pictures must be shyt
I usually get two or three matches a day but I noticed the more attractive, the longer they take to match with you, if they get back with you at all. Hinge isn’t like Tinder where you will get 20 matches within 24 hours.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This afghan bytch tryna invite me over to her parents house:whoa:

should I go?
I feel a lil bad standing her up bc we been talking for a month but I wasnt tryna go to Jalalabad @Sankofa Alwayz
Nikka had 7 gf? How? And 7 sounds like maximum share that girl time:lolbron:can’t keep tabs on all em:mjlol:
when you got 7 you don’t give a fukk:yeshrug: I spent most my time tryna coordinate days they could come thru or I’d go & chill with them. Which was a job in itself. Then texting all of them. Then sometimes forgetting to text one for like 3 days then they hit you up mad as shyt. Then you spend the next 3 hours tryna patch that up while she’s screaming in your ear. I’m never doing that shyt again.

Cuz yeah….that shyt was a job:francis:

I spent all 19/20 grinding so I’ve come back with a vengeance:mjgrin: on to these overseas hoes now

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I feel a lil bad standing her up bc we been talking for a month but I wasnt tryna go to Jalalabad @Sankofa Alwayz

when you got 7 you don’t give a fukk:yeshrug: I spent most my time tryna coordinate days they could come thru or I’d go & chill with them. Which was a job in itself. Then texting all of them. Then sometimes forgetting to text one for like 3 days then they hit you up mad as shyt. Then you spend the next 3 hours tryna patch that up while she’s screaming in your ear. I’m never doing that shyt again.

Cuz yeah….that shyt was a job:francis:

I spent all 19/20 grinding so I’ve come back with a vengeance:mjgrin: on to these overseas hoes now
Oh I see. I been tryna do the same shyt til the workcel thing started:mjcry:now I just watch the baddies as I go from home/work/gym:mjcry:. More power to you tho:salute:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Setting up a date asap will save u so much time :whew:

The easiest way to find out if shes got high interest or flaky

Yep biggest mistake a lot of guys make is chatting to a woman too much instead of suggesting you meet up in a timely fashion. A lot of chicks love an orbiting pen pal, but will vanish with the quickness or be too busy suddenly to come and meet you when you suggest a meet-up. Easiest way to get women to cancel themselves out of your attention.

Like I said in the Quick gems thread, during covid I switched up my whole approach to meeting these women, it used to be drinks then dinner, but now? nah. Dinner date once we’ve smashed and I know I want to see her more. These days I suggest a coffee and if the weather is nice a walk. Low monetary investment but very telling of where a woman is at. If I’m not feeling her in person I can dip easily. From the women I deal with. The one thing I've noticed is the more a woman is worth the more she likes the simple thoughtful things.

One of my regular chicks I met off Hinge our first meet was walking round a park and I brought two cans of herbal tea for us to drink.

This chick lives in a very expensive 6 bedroom house in one of the pricier parts of Vancouver, that she brought for her parents to also live in, you would think she would be snobby, but nope she appreciated the thought and chance to get to know each other without spending huge amounts of money.

She values great priceless experiences and moments over flaunting money The quality dikking down and play she’s getting from me no doubt helps as well
:lolbron::mjlit:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I only match with girls who let hinge know right away they don’t have children.

I know the games women play and a lot of them hide the fact that they have kids just to see how you’ll react once they let you know after yall start talking.

So I usually just move on to the next If she doesn’t that put that info there

Last edited: