Texas

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
not the way I wanted to hear about the HxH ending :mjcry:

To be fair, it's only the ending if he never finishes the manga, so it's not a spoiler. He basically said he has four possible endings - A, B, C, and D

The one in the article is D and he says it's only canon if he dies before finishing the manga.

As for the other ones, he thinks 80% of fans would like Ending A (although he doesn't think it's the best) and would be split 50/50 on ending B. He thinks most fans would hate ending C but it's his personal preference :patrice:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Togashi been updating on Twitter for a month now.

Chapters 401 to 410 are all done in some form or fashion. As of yesterday, 405 was done with dialogue and starting backround drawings. 410 was done with the inking. Kinda surprised he stuck with a 20 page format, would've thought that without having to publish on Shonen Jump, he would feel more liberty to do more (or less) depending on the chapter.

Also said he was starting work with 411.

It's interesting there's been no news about where it will be published, at this point it seems Jump+ is the only place. I'd expect an announcement in July or August, probably a September return? If he decides to publish monthly he could have an entire year already done by that point :pachaha:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Chapters 401 to 410 are all done in some form or fashion. As of yesterday, 405 was done with dialogue and starting backround drawings. 410 was done with the inking. Kinda surprised he stuck with a 20 page format, would've thought that without having to publish on Shonen Jump, he would feel more liberty to do more (or less) depending on the chapter.

It's interesting there's been no news about where it will be published, at this point it seems Jump+ is the only place. I'd expect an announcement in the July or August, probably a September return? If he decides to publish monthly he could have an entire year already done by that point :pachaha:

Maaan this nikka just need gon head and wrap this shyt up at this point.

Now we getting behind the scenes comments on when tha chapters inking is done. Breh loosing the recipes smh.

At this point Togashi needs to just bite the bullet and have somebody else draw for him, and just focus on the story.

I know it's a pride thing and mangakas hate to do that, but that seems like the only way this manga will ever be finished before we all die of old age. Togashi is almost 60, if his health issues are this bad now it's hard to imagine they'll get better.

The artwork was never really his strongest point anyway in all honesty :yeshrug: people read HxH for the plot

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

It's interesting there's been no news about where it will be published, at this point it seems Jump+ is the only place. I'd expect an announcement in the July or August, probably a September return? If he decides to publish monthly he could have an entire year already done by that point :pachaha:
Manga gon end up like Berserk… sad.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
At this point Togashi needs to just bite the bullet and have somebody else draw for him, and just focus on the story.

I know it's a pride thing and mangakas hate to do that, but that seems like the only way this manga will ever be finished before we all die of old age. Togashi is almost 60, if his health issues are this bad now it's hard to imagine they'll get better.

The artwork was never really his strongest point anyway in all honesty :yeshrug: people read HxH for the plot
Say it again breh, dude gotta be an ego-maniac. Just let someone else do the art work and you give story and direction.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I've given up on him letting others do the heavy work and focus on just finishing the story :francis:

Supposedly, as of 2022 he had the plot of at least 30 more chapters (or something along those lines) which by Togashi's pace, still isn't enough to wrap up the current arc :dead:

There's no fukking way we'll ever see him finish this story. At best he'll let one of the people that have helped him the last couple of years continue the manga after he's dead. I don't see him asking his wife to do it either, he's probably afraid she'll do a better job at it or something lol.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

It's interesting there's been no news about where it will be published, at this point it seems Jump+ is the only place. I'd expect an announcement in July or August, probably a September return? If he decides to publish monthly he could have an entire year already done by that point :pachaha:

Every time I go on I see his art
The GOAT

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Berserk:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Ya I’ve been following it the insane amount of likes he gets each tweet and he on a flow at moment so we’ll see what’s up saw the gon pic and pitou pic too he dropped