Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
There's so much more story left to be told and at the rate he's going it'll be miura all over again.

Gyro endgame
Dark continent
Hisoka vs spiders
Etc
He needs to hurry and create a detailed outline and have someone else carry the artwork. At the rate this is going we might never get the full story

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He needs to hurry and create a detailed outline and have someone else carry the artwork. At the rate this is going we might never get the full story
exactly if he don’t wanna he can finish it up as anime only too as another option too but a outline is all he needs to do and look over the artwork and say draw this another way or whatever

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Maybe it's me, but I don't really see HxH as a story that's suppose to end. Not because of Togashi's back problems but because it seems like it was meant to be an open ended adventure. Something that goes on forever like One Piece (which I haven't watched).

I mean technically Hunter x Hunter as we know it covered Gon's story. We still have Killua, Kurapika (now), and Leorio to follow, Ging, Zodiacs, Spiders, Dark Continent, the Chimera Ants were only a B class threat (if I'm remembering right). I don't think this was a story that was meant to really be completed.

I'm just here for the ride.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
exactly if he don’t wanna he can finish it up as anime only too as another option too but a outline is all he needs to do and look over the artwork and say draw this another way or whatever
Yup. Unlike Berserk, the HxH anime pretty much covers 90-95% of the source material to date… and does so brilliantly. That remaining 5-10% is the new shyt/new arc he’s been hiatus’ing on.

Maybe one of the (rare?) occasions where an anime only route is actually the best and most efficient way to get things done timely.

Instead of waiting another decade for there to be enough manga material to maybe squeeze out a season

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anyone know a good place to see the 1999 anime? I've seen some screenshots and the whole shyt looks crazy atmospheric. Very moody with the choice of coloring and shading compared to 2011

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Anyone know a good place to see the 1999 anime? I've seen some screenshots and the whole shyt looks crazy atmospheric. Very moody with the choice of coloring and shading compared to 2011
After it gets to yorknew city, look for OVA in the title to get the rest of the seasons. The show ends after greed island.

The scene below is one of the few that are better in the '99

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
After it gets to yorknew city, look for OVA in the title to get the rest of the seasons. The show ends after greed island.

The scene below is one of the few that are better in the '99

Kurapika is that ninja man. Second favorite on the show behind Killua, and he'd probably be first if he was actually in 70% of the storyline.
Looking forward to seeing him get his shine as the manga continues

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Phantom Troupe >>>>

RIP Uvogin. Kurapika went stupid on those boys, wish he was in the chimera ant arc
Kurapika would have been washed in the Chimera Ant arc, his abilities are tied almost entirely to the Spiders. He's great at formulating strategies but the bulk of his power is useless against anyone else.

That said, he's definitely one of my favorite characters.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kurapika would have been washed in the Chimera Ant arc, his abilities are tied almost entirely to the Spiders. He's great at formulating strategies but the bulk of his power is useless against anyone else.

That said, he's definitely one of my favorite characters.

nah man he would have figured something out like Knuckle and Shoot did. but he played it safe and smart, he dont do shyt if the money not right. he been mobbed up since York New City