Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We BYKE :blessed:

Can't remember most of the shyt that's going on, gonna have to re-read Togashi's blocks of text from the past 20 chapters :wow:

Impressed by some of the drawings to be honest, the first 3 pages seemed we were about to get a bunch of blank backgrounds but then shyt looked like a normal manga :leon:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Spiders flashback :wow:

So the Kurta Clan massacre might've been due to the Spiders going for some kind of revenge for Shiela :ohhh: or maybe that bytch just gave them that book knowing Meteor City's law of taking anything from them resulting in death to set the Spiders up for that genocide:damn:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well it’s implied kuripika clan which makes it more interesting can’t blame troupe for what they did chrollo made it clear :ufdup:
Troupe more vigilante than anything

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
c03_webline_28_820035-copy.jpg

ToGOATshi still dropping this much heat. We're witnessing greatness out here :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gotta say, I'm very glad the story switched up to the Spiders. Both the flashback and this chase has been very well done.

Togashi's assistant comments from the previous chapter and the current one have me :lupe:

y1b38mbu2c5a1.jpg

Next chapter is called "Departure" :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fugetsu looking :picard:

Kurapika back just in time for another hiatus :mjcry:

Still, Shonen Jump gave the most transparent news regarding the hiatus and the future of the series:
hxh_400_con_020.png

It seems Togashi has finally realized he can't finish this shyt if he's drawing it so he'll probably script the whole thing, do rough drafts and let the rest of the team handle it from there.

How much they will take I guess we'll find out in 3-6 months from now, but the most realistic scenario is making this monthly (or probably bi-monthly considering it's Togashi :heh:) in the Shonen Jump+ were they can publish bigger chapters.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Fugetsu looking :picard:

Kurapika back just in time for another hiatus :mjcry:

Still, Shonen Jump gave the most transparent news regarding the hiatus and the future of the series:
hxh_400_con_020.png

It seems Togashi has finally realized he can't finish this shyt if he's drawing it so he'll probably script the whole thing, do rough drafts and let the rest of the team handle it from there.

How much they will take I guess we'll find out in 3-6 months from now, but the most realistic scenario is making this monthly (or probably bi-monthly considering it's Togashi :heh:) in the Shonen Jump+ were they can publish bigger chapters.
Should just be done Iike dragon ball super manga is.
Monthly release with the chapters written by Togashi and illustrated by someone who could copy his style

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Should just be done Iike dragon ball super manga is.
Monthly release with the chapters written by Togashi and illustrated by someone who could copy his style
Yup, I think bi-monthly is probably the most realistic scenario though. As I don't see Togashi ever letting go of drawing at least some part of each chapter. This was the authro's comment from chapter 400.
wam41oi8im7a1.png

6 chapters a year with 25-30 pages each seems to me like a realistic compromise for all parts.

The biggest question remains though, when will chapter 401 be ready? Is 2023 even realistic? :heh: we already know the script has been ready for years so it's all about the drawings for at least the next 30 chapters.