Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This Hiatus x Hiatus situation really brings up some deep arguments for me. On one hand I’m like Togashi you’re a legend stop being a bytch and care about the fans more than yourself when it comes to your story. Then on the other hand I’m thinking it’s HIS story and he created that shyt and can do what he wants or nothing with it. Gotta give Togashi credit for keeping me thinking beyond nice drawings and fights.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

that power he got :blessed:
:russ:

Considering the "good bye" Weekly Shonen Jump gave HxH before the last hiatus, this one smells to me like it was Shueshia who begged Togashi to publish in WSJ because they are thin as hell with their series given than most of the hit ones are finishing, ended or are in the Jump+ app nowadays.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Considering the "good bye" Weekly Shonen Jump gave HxH before the last hiatus. This one smells to me like it was Shueshia who begged Togashi to publish in WSJ because they are thin as hell with their series given than most of the hit ones are finishing, ended or are in the Jump+ app nowadays.
More than likely. Outside One Piece, they don't have any heavy hitters right now. Sakamoto Days, Kaguarabachi and Blue Box are their tier two popularity ones. All of these could blow up once their respective anime comes out. Though I am concerned about Sakamoto's anime in comparison to the anime. Obviously Kagurabachi needs more chapters to mention its anime.

I prob will start reading One Piece next year. But series like Akane-banshi and The Elusive Samurai are IMO the 2 best series in the magazine, but those types of series don't really become a heavy hitter, though.