“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He shoulda won MITB. They coulda had Punk screw Drew out of the briefcase instead of completely wasting it :mjtf:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could’ve and probably should’ve just had him beat Gunther for the IC title. But they booked themselves into a corner with the “Main Event” part. They could’ve still had Jey vs Jimmy at WM then had Jey beat Gunther at Backlash instead of losing to Damian. Sami is already decorated as a singles guy, Jey could’ve used the rub of beating Gunther way more than him
I think we're still not talking enough about how much damage that Jey vs Jimmy Mania match did. It's the elephant in the room

Jey is very much in a better position now if that match exceeded expectations. But it did the opposite. Even Jey admits that match was bad:mjlol:

Jey has gotten very far on personality but again his matches are "make a sandwich" breaks. He's just about at his ceiling if we're being honest

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This guy is mad that his name is main event and he is losing main event matches. If that ain’t the dumbest shyt I’ve ever heard.

Roman gave him that name so that he could stand out and be noticeable from the tag team division. We couldn’t tell them apart before that so now that he is even on his own with his own gimmick, it worked. Also as long as he is in the main event then his name fits. No one said he had to win the title for the name to be justified.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Funny thing nobody brings up if you notice you can't have more than 2 non white wrestlers with main titles.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. That WrestleMania match showed me he's not good enough of a worker to put the title on him seriously.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This guy is mad that his name is main event and he is losing main event matches. If that ain’t the dumbest shyt I’ve ever heard.

Roman gave him that name so that he could stand out and be noticeable from the tag team division. We couldn’t tell them apart before that so now that he is even on his own with his own gimmick, it worked. Also as long as he is in the main event then his name fits. No one said he had to win the title for the name to be justified.
Make sure you swallow when you done

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The one match and not his other 15 years worth of matches huh? :skip:

Yes, his biggest singles match to date. The tag team catalog is irrelevant to what he's trying to do as a singles wrestler.

Silkk

Daps
Yes, his biggest singles match to date. The tag team catalog is irrelevant to what he's trying to do as a singles wrestler.
Not his singles matches with Roman for the world title huh…

Silkk

Daps
Not once during this time was anyone saying Jey Uso was a bad worker or couldn’t wrestle

But now all of a sudden he is :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
Yet its the same MFs crying when somebody calls Jade a bad wrestler :russ: