“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jey makes The Rock & Hogan look like Bryan Danielson & I’m not even talking about Japan Hogan.

Scott could go in the early 90s.

Sid Vicious might be the only comparable one here.
Lol sure

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Not once during this time was anyone saying Jey Uso was a bad worker or couldn’t wrestle

But now all of a sudden he is :mjlol:
Definitely not before that Uso vs Uso match at WM - we can all agree it was the weakest match that weekend, but sometimes dudes just don’t have good chemistry (Cena/Orton, Punk/Y2J). Shoot, they could’ve had an off-night. Like you said, IC Title isn’t a bad look for him.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely not before that Uso vs Uso match at WM - we can all agree it was the weakest match that weekend, but sometimes dudes just don’t have good chemistry (Cena/Orton, Punk/Y2J). Shoot, they could’ve had an off-night. Like you said, IC Title isn’t a bad look for him.
In that WM vlog, Jey said they didn't have a lot of time, and he wasn't fully satisfied with it. I also hear that Jimmy may have been hurt going into it which would have also played a significant part.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
In that WM vlog, Jey said they didn't have a lot of time, and he wasn't fully satisfied with it. I also hear that Jimmy may have been hurt going into it which would have also played a significant part.
15 super kicks tho? Bring back the European title and Jey can rock that for a month.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not enough time that means they should've made some adjustments and not do all that superkick bullshyt

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
WWE better bring back the cruiserweight so he can get a singles title aka Matt Hardy 1.0.

Tag titles or nothing.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh Priest is a better promo and has better in ring psychology. Jey moves merch but can he headline and sustain a non bloodline storyline as WHC?

Priest also is a "HOSS" and has combination of size, athleticism, and striking that legit makes him capable of taking out/beating a top guy

everything about the The Usos from their look skinny fat Physiques to their limited mid 90's new generation WWF starter pack moveset screams guy's that give's the top guy's a tougher than expected match but loses

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Jey Uso is just an entrance. Idk why anyone thinks they should put a title on him.

They wanna co opt black culture well suffer black man problems in wrestling.