“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Eh Priest is a better promo and has better in ring psychology. Jey moves merch but can he headline and sustain a non bloodline storyline as WHC?
giphy.gif

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Priest also is a "HOSS" and has combination of size, athleticism, and striking that legit makes him capable of taking out/beating a top guy

everything about the The Usos from their look skinny fat Physiques to their limited mid 90's new generation WWF starter pack moveset screams guy's that give's the top guy's a tougher than expected match but loses
Please tell me you're talking about The Usos as singles wrestlers. They're one of the best tag teams of all time. That's a discussion for another thread tho.
:camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And yet its nikkas in here saying to get rid of the thing he's doing that gets the crowd reaction :heh:
Ehhhh Jey was super over and getting big reactions long before yeet.

I get why he pushes it so hard $$$$ but he does need to tone it back.

Sami asked that fool if he was ok and he replied “Yeet”. Are you good or not nikka :dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ehhhh Jey was super over and getting big reactions long before yeet.

I get why he pushes it so hard $$$$ but he does need to tone it back.

Sami asked that fool if he was ok and he replied “Yeet”. Are you good or not nikka :dwillhuh:

Yeet just the 2024 of "what"

But yes Jey is super over, coli bookers make me laugh . Folks would keep dijak over Jey uso if they were making cuts

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Guy is just not a good in ring worker, arguably the second most over act in that company yet he is running around, while dudes who aren’t even a third as over as he is are getting title feuds.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me you're talking about The Usos as singles wrestlers. They're one of the best tag teams of all time. That's a discussion for another thread tho.
:camby:

All time? They were pretty good but jeez.

Idk if they were better than the Headshrinkers :troll:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Guy is just not a good in ring worker, arguably the second most over act in that company yet he is running around, while dudes who aren’t even a third as over as he is are getting title feuds.

At the end of the day you have to be able to put on a match. I saw ppl in this thread mention Hogan and Rock, I won't speak for Hogan but how does Rock at 50+ put on a better match than Jey Uso at Mania. Shameful shyt. Main Event Jey Uso, Main event referring to the jobber show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At the end of the day you have to be able to put on a match. I saw ppl in this thread mention Hogan and Rock, I won't speak for Hogan but how does Rock at 50+ put on a better match than Jey Uso at Mania. Shameful shyt. Main Event Jey Uso, Main event referring to the jobber show.
Because Rock never had bad matches in his 20s-30s :heh:

MF was in that match with 3 of the best workers in the world.

Its also hilarious how a lot of people keep trying to point that Jey vs Jimmy match as why he doesn’t deserve anything but not any of the dozens of other singles matches over the past year……

Its cause they can’t.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wondering do yall actually watch these matches or just watch twitter clips lol. Jey is a good wrestler and great personality just booked bad imo.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Jey is like Becky
He can talk, he's over, and he knows ring psychology
But they both work the wrong styles for their abilities/physicality
Becky works like she thinks she's Bianca with all the power and speed spots she can't really do
Jey probably just needs to work his cardio and his style would look better
He does 3 punches, a pop lock, spits in his hand, slaps someone, and then he's outta breath
Once he's good and tired he wants to do his fire/hope high impact spots all slow and weak
Say what you want about any other top guy like Hogan or Cena
They were always ready for the moment and could do their shyt properly when the moment called for it
Boy need to lay off that Fa’apapa and get in the gym
That's on Jey
:hubie: