“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And Jey recently had a title shot against Priest at a PLE and he was just in the MITB and now he seems like he’s about to be part of a judgement day storyline

I don’t know what we’re complaining about here
The only one you got is the Priest match.

Losing MITB after talking about how it was your sole purpose…

And he’s been flirting with Rhea since moving to Raw. HHH would not have him beat Dom clean if they were going to really have a feud.

Before that he’s spent the last 3 weeks randomly dipping out when the Wyatts show up :mjlol:

They had a built in story with he and them…..But I don’t blame him for not wanting to be a part of that BS :yeshrug:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The only one you got is the Priest match.

Losing MITB after talking about how it was your sole purpose…

And he’s been flirting with Rhea since moving to Raw. HHH would not have him beat Dom clean if they were going to really have a feud.

Before that he’s spent the last 3 weeks randomly dipping out when the Wyatts show up :mjlol:

They had a built in story with he and them…..But I don’t blame him for not wanting to be a part of that BS :yeshrug:
Do you guys hear yourselves

You basically said he vowed to win the mitb like it was his purpose to win it all…. Like every wrestler in the mitb don’t say shyt like that every year :laff: Gable was calling himself Master in The Bank

I will never feel sorry Jey Uso. I will never feel sorry for a mf who main evented wrestlemania. I will never feel sorry for the twins with 27361626 DUIs that won’t get released. I will never feel sorry for a mf with the Samoan connection. Even when this mf floating around he main eventing the show or all in the segments.

I’m tired of this shyt, Silk. Let that nikka yeet around for a few more weeks until Roman returns.

All these pages of bytching and moaning should be directed towards jey to do something other than a super kick, frogsplash, or a suplex

Silkk

Daps
Do you guys hear yourselves

You basically said he vowed to win the mitb like it was his purpose to win it all…. Like every wrestler in the mitb don’t say shyt like that every year :laff: Gable was calling himself Master in The Bank

I will never feel sorry Jey Uso. I will never feel sorry for a mf who main evented wrestlemania. I will never feel sorry for the twins with 27361626 DUIs that won’t get released. I will never feel sorry for a mf with the Samoan connection. Even when this mf floating around he main eventing the show or all in the segments.

I’m tired of this shyt, Silk. Let that nikka yeet around for a few more weeks until Roman returns.

All these pages of bytching and moaning should be directed towards jey to do something other than a super kick, frogsplash, or a suplex
Or creative shouldn’t book a nikka named “Main Event” Jey Uso to lose every main event he’s in :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Are they gonna push Rhea & Jey?:

HHH? :mjpls:

cm-punk-triple-h.gif
:heh: So I guess Triple H wasn't running creative when they were pushing Bobby Lashley & Lana?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Or creative shouldn’t book a nikka named “Main Event” Jey Uso to lose every main event he’s in :russ:
Now that’s a fair argument and the only one that holds weight.

He never wins any feuds. At least with LA Knight he got his dub over AJ

Silkk

Daps
:heh: So I guess Triple H wasn't running creative when they were pushing Bobby Lashley & Lana?
Hell nah. You didn’t read the Vince lawsuit docs about the shyt he was doing in real life? :lolbron:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think most of us are just asking for a meaningful story/feud for him. Title or no title.
:hubie:That's what I'm saying.

He over because of a goofy chant I got tired of a couple months ago.

I don't want him in the new Bloodline shyt, either.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
They could’ve and probably should’ve just had him beat Gunther for the IC title. But they booked themselves into a corner with the “Main Event” part. They could’ve still had Jey vs Jimmy at WM then had Jey beat Gunther at Backlash instead of losing to Damian. Sami is already decorated as a singles guy, Jey could’ve used the rub of beating Gunther way more than him

Silkk

Daps
They could’ve and probably should’ve just had him beat Gunther for the IC title. But they booked themselves into a corner with the “Main Event” part. They could’ve still had Jey vs Jimmy at WM then had Jey beat Gunther at Backlash instead of losing to Damian. Sami is already decorated as a singles guy, Jey could’ve used the rub of beating Gunther way more than him
Definitely agree. I wanted Sheamus but Jey would have been much better than Sami at the time to me.

I feel like the people actually believed Jey had a realistic shot at beating Gunther whereas it felt like nobody really felt like Sami could/would until the match had actually ended.

And he could've still been "Main Event" Jey Uso with the IC title. Gunther built that back up proper.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Ehh….Ive soured over Jey ever since last year’s Summerslam match against Roman. That was his moment to show out…he didn’t. Wrestlemania against Jimmy, he didn’t have a good performance neither did Jimmy.

In the Intercontinental/US title picture, I’ll definitely put Jey right in there just based off him being completely over and a fan favorite.

I just feel like they leaned to heavy with the Yeat thing that it’s become silly at this point. His in ring work has gotten sloppy as well. Don’t even get me started on the spamming of Super kicks.

I kill the Young Bucks for doing the same thing so it’s only right I be fair I do the same to Jey also. Jey for me is right where he should be. The roster is stacked as fukk….theres only so much room. The fact he’s still being featured every week isn’t a bad thing.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id rather have Jey as the new Tribal Chief instead of Solo..